16

The royal ball came earlier than Namjoon had anticipated. He went with Seokjin to shop and get appropriate clothes. He also went on a few lunch and breakfast 'dates' with him. Though he won't call them dates, deep down he wished he could officially ask Seokjin out. They were getting to know each other.

On the other hand, Seokjin was frustrated. Emotionally and Sexually. Emotionally because he was starting to like Namjoon and he was tired of controlling himself. Sexually frustrated because he had not slept with anyone since he was about to sleep with the cute guy in the club.

The night when the Royal ball came, Namjoon was panicking. He wore the suit that he had bought. It was a slick grey suit with a white button down underneath it. He styled his hair back and looked in the mirror. "I look so overdressed. I hope I am not the only one being overdressed."

He was about to contemplate changing when his phone rang. He knew it was Seokjin since no one else had his number in this world. "Hey, hyung. I'll be down in a minute."

Namjoon sighed and went down. As soon as he saw Seokjin, he felt like his breath was knocked out of his chest. The elder was wearing a grey suit and had his hair parted and styled back. Namjoon collected whatever courage he had and approached Seokjin, "Hey, hyung. You look fabulous." Shit. why did I say that?

Seokjin smiled and giggled, "Why? Thank you. You look handsome yourself Joon-ah. Let's go before we are late and his highness kills me for that."

Namjoon chuckled and sat in the passenger seat.

The royal palace was huge. It was beyond Namjoon's imagination. Namjoon looked at it for a few minutes before starting to walk with Seokjin, "This is huge. Like humongous."

Seokjin chuckled, "Yeah. It was built by the best architect on earth."

"Must have cost a fortune." Namjoon said as he was looking at different things that came in the way. His eyes were confused by the things that he had to watch and couldn't choose where to look.

Seokjin shrugged, "They are royals. They have all the money in the world."

Namjoon nodded and followed Seokjin like a lost puppy. "Oh hey, look who's here. Kim Seokjin."

They turned back to find Yoongi standing there smiling. Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Nice way to greet someone."

Yoongi chuckled and looked at Namjoon in confusion, "I see a change here. Weren't you complaining about him a few days back?"

Seokjin stiffened, "It wa- I jus-"

"Well, honestly, I would be complaining about him too if you asked me a few days ago." Namjoon cut Seokjin off and smiled at him.

Honestly, Seokjin was relieved that Namjoon didn't feel offended. Yoongi hummed, "Then what changed that?"

Seokjin looked at Namjoon, "We got to know each other better and I brought him here as my date."

Namjoon's eyes went wide and ears burned as he heard the word 'date.'

Yoongi snorted and looked at Namjoon, "You must be very special then. Because Jin hyung never dated before."

"Yah! Stop exposing me. Go to your dear king." Seokjin hid his blush behind the fake scolding. Yoongi laughed and went to Hoseok who was talking to some delegates from other countries.

Namjoon smirked, "So, you have never dated, huh?"

"It's not like I am not experienced." Seokjin took two glasses of the vine from a waiter, "It's just that, I haven't really thought about it till now."