41

Namjon was scanning his documents and finding the fault in his design that had led to a major failure in one of the weapons. He was startled by a hand on his shoulder, "Aish! You scared me, Kookie-yah!"

Jungkook giggled and sat in front of Namjoon, putting a bag on the table, "Eat your lunch before you work. We are worried about you."

Namjoon hummed and looked at the paper again. Jungkook just snatched the paper and put it on the desk next to the table. He started opening the lunch boxes while Namjoon complained, "Yah! I will have to find the mistake."

"Empty brains never work." Jungkook said, giving him the lunch box and chopstick, "And Also, I am hungry. I wanted to eat with you."

Namjoon chuckled and nodded, "Okay." Halfway through Namjoon explained to Jungkook that the meeting in the morning had to be canceled due to a problem with one of the weapons. He was really stressed because it was the first time that he was stuck somewhere. Namjoon also explained that the weapon was crucial because he was designing it for Hoseok.

"You should ask someone," Jungkook suggested.

"To whom?"

Jungkook just shrugged, "I don't know."

Namjoon sighed. "Oh, by the way, how's your relationship with Jimin and Taehyung?"

"We are not together."

"What?" Namjoon stopped eating and put his chopsticks down, "What happened?"

Jungkook smiled, "I don't like them that way. First I was confused. Because I have never had true friends in my life. And after coming here, I felt like someone finally understood me. And they wanted to be friends not to exploit me or because of my money. They really wanted me just as I am. I thought it was the love kind of attraction at first." He looked at his hands, "But then I slowly realised that it was me enjoying my first friendship."

"I am proud of you." Namjoon said, enveloping Jungkook's hand, "I am proud of you that you realised the condition yourself. I am sure it must have been hard. I am sorry that I wasn't there for you."

"No!" Jungkook said, looking at Namjoon, "I understand. You are the chief advisor and then you have to fight against halabeoji too."

Namjoon shook his head, "I still should have been there for you. I was being selfish. Sorry, Kookie-yah!"

Jungkook smiled and nodded, "Okay. I will forgive you if you complete the lunch box."

Namjoon laughed and nodded.

~

Namjoon's lab was filled with people. The king, his chief bodyguard, Seokjin, Yeonjun Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, and the abnormal. Soobin had been a great help to Namjon for solving the problem he had with the weapon.

Soobin had a notepad in his hand and wore glasses. He felt an intense pair of eyes noting his every movement, but he could not decipher whose they were. Beomgyu just rolled his eyes, as if he knew that the intense gaze was coming from Yeonjun. He wished he could just tell his best friend that the creepy eyes were from the head of the IT in charge. Soobin brushed the thought off and went near a platform. The platform had four different boxes. He opened one of them and took out a bow and an arrow holder.

"These are special bow and arrows." He said, walking towards Hoseok, "Designed for his highness. The tip of every arrow has a dangerous venom that can paralyze the opponent in seconds." He took out a tiny box from his coat, "There are lenses for you. They will help you aim better. Once the aim is set, the arrow will hit the target no matter what."

"This is amazing," Hoseok said, examining the arrow and bow. He pulled the arrow to check its flexibility, and it sounded perfect.

Soobin went to the other box on the platform and took out half-finger leather gloves. He went to Yoongi and gave the gloves to him, "These are for you. They are specially designed to enhance your every punch. They will make a double impact on the opponent. One when you will hit them and another after a few seconds. This way you will be able to use a double punch in just one time."