34.

Trigger warning - Drug use.

Song of the Chapter: When I R.I.P. by Labrinth

Malory's POV

      It's a tradition to start off every year with some sort of celebration, our way of showing how thrilled we are to be back at Hogwarts. And honestly, that's how it was for a long time. Everyone loved coming back to school, seeing their friends, learning new spells. But now things are different. Now all anyone wants to do is get totally fucked.

                              (Malory(left) & Aary's(right) outfits for party)                     

                  "Body shots!!"

      Theo brings over a half full bottle of fire whiskey and starts pouring liquid onto my stomach. My body is stretched out across the tea table right in the center of the room. I feel the freezing liquid drop down my side, creating instant goosebumps everywhere.

                      "You ready?" Theo asks me.

       Right as I'm about to nod my head yes someone grabs Theo's arm and pushes him backward into a group of girls.

                 Draco.

                                 (Draco's outfit for party)

           "It's my fucking turn, Nott." He growls while bending down.

        I roll my eyes then watch as his tongue travels up my stomach, consuming each and every drop of the whiskey. He throws his hand up in the air and all of the students around us holler. I get up off the table myself but Draco grabs me and throws me over his shoulder.

       When we get out of the crowd he drops me back down onto the floor, then pulls a small bag out of his pocket.

                   "What's that?" I ask him.