66.

Malory's POV

     Once we apparated back to Grimmauld street, all of the anxiety in our bones started to fade. But the adrenaline? It fueled the joy in us that we haven't felt in ages.

         "I can't believe we fucking did that!" Aary shouts while jumping onto my back.

                     I grab her thighs to keep her up. "I say we celebrate."

                  "Celebrate?" Draco scoffs. "It's getting a little late-"

        "You're going to miss out on drinking? Wow, did we switch to a reality where Draco is sober?" Blaise jokes.

     Draco shoots him a glare but doesn't say anything. When we reach the front door of the home, I set Aary down and place a gentle kiss on his cheek. I know the jokes bother him, mainly because it's true. I just wish he'd try to work on himself rather than get angry.

           "I'm so ready to get out of this dress." Aary sighs while walking inside.

                        Blaise wraps his arms around her waist. "Can I help?"

      Draco makes a gagging face subtly. I watch as Aary and Blaise turn to the both of us with guilty smiles, then within an instant sprint up the stairs.

                          "I swear they never stop." Draco mutters.

      I finish pouring myself a glass of whiskey and take slow sips while focusing on him. His eyes start connected with mine but end up traveling down to the bottom of my dress. Eventually he notices that I'm watching his every move and tries to play it off by fixing his tie.

                         "Well, so much for celebrating."

     Slowly, I make my way over to him standing beside the table. The only thing I can hear is my heartbeat and heels synchronized. When I'm face to face with him he lets out a heavy sigh.

         I run my fingers down the buttons on his shirt. "Who says we can't still celebrate?"

      A smirk starts to form on the corner of his mouth and without hesitation, he picks me up by my waist and sets me on the kitchen table. I wrap my legs around his body, pulling him closer as he presses our lips together intensely.

               "Should we-" Draco says between our lips. "Should we go upstairs?"

      I pull away and give him a playful smile, letting him know that's exactly what I want. He places another kiss on my lips, then throws me over his shoulder. I laugh hysterically while begging him to put me down but he only responds with chuckles.

              "You're going to interrupt the other two." Draco says sarcastically.

    I roll my eyes and try to pull my hair out of my face while upside down. Eventually we make it back to the room and he throws me down onto the bed. His shirt comes off first, then he pulls off my gloves dramatically.

     He stares down at my body for a long moment, probably trying to figure out the easiest way to take my dress off. Just when I'm about to offer help, he starts tracing the black garters on my thighs with his index finger. Then in an instant, he unbuckles each.

     A smile grows on his face when he moves to his knees. Gently, he kisses the insides of my upper thighs while moving my socks out of the way. I feel the heartbeat in my stomach starting to fall lower and can't help but close my eyes.