Part 28

"Woooooo, I'm ready to party." Paige says as we walk in the night club. It's super badass. Tons of colorful lights and good music. We get a table near the dance floor, "What do you guys want to drink?" Emma asks. "Vodka." I quickly say, Eva smirks, "Oh Nikki get itttt girl." I smile, "I just want to have fun tonight."

"In that case, I want vodka too." Paige says. "I want tequila." Cameron says and Eva says she wants some too. "I don't want anything right now." Nattie says, Emma rolls her eyes. "Legit Nattie? We came to have fun, remember?" Nattie nods, "Yeah yeah, okay whatever. Just get me what you're getting." Paige, Eva and Emma walk to get the drinks.

"Did John get mad because you came to the club with us?" Nattie screams over the music, "I didn't even tell him." Cameron looks at me, "Girl, why?" I shrug and don't answer. Luckily the other girls get back so Nattie and Cameron can't ask me again. I take the vodka and drink it down like its nothing. "Woah, Nicole slow down." Nattie says, "It's good." I say.

After a few minutes they're done with drinks and they go to dance. "I will catch up with you guys in a minute." I say walking to where the bartender is at. I sit down on a stool and look at the drink menu. "May I help you?" He asks, I pick a random drink. "Can I get a Long Island iced tea?" He nods. Three minutes later he hands me the drink. I don't even know what's in this but it doesn't hurt to try. As I gulp it down my throat burns, I feel the need to ask him what's in this but I don't I simply finish it.

"Can I get a vodka, please?" A rough voice says, I turn to my right and see the one and only Dean Ambrose. He sees me staring, "Oh hey there, Nicole." He says with a smirk. "I prefer to be called Nikki." I say and he raises an eyebrow, "Okay. Nikki it is." I smile, finally until somebody gets it.

"What're you doing here all alone?" He asks grabbing the cup of clear liquid the bartender gave him. "Just came to try new stuff." I say looking at the menu again. He gets closer to me, "May I recommend the sex on the beach drink." I see it in the list. "Okay- excuse me may I get that drink Ummm sex on the beach?" He nods, I see Dean laugh. "What?" I ask he keeps laughing and doesn't answer. He bartender gives me the drink. "What?" I ask again. he shakes his head, "Nothing, nothing. But go ahead try it." He tells me.

I take a sip and cough. "It's sour." I say he laughs AGAIN. "Oh my Gosh what Ambrose? What is it?" Im getting irritated. "I just didn't think you'd try it." I look at the Orange drink. "What's in this?" He shrugs. "No idea never had it before." My eyes widen, first of all I shouldn't be drinking weird beverages I've never tried in my life. This is my second one, I could get seriously drunk.

"I'm just messing, Nikki. It contains. Grapefruit juice, Cranberry juice, Peach schnapps, and vodka." I take another sip, it tingles my tongue but it's good. "Wow, how did you memorized that?"

"Well it's my favorite drink." He says drinking the vodka. "Ohhhhh okay." I say and then it hits me. "Wait who are you here with?" I ask suddenly panicking. "Roman and your lover." He says with a grin. "My what? He's here?" I turn around looking everywhere. The drinks are taking effect on me. "Yeah, talking about him he's like coming right now."

I turn around to the right and to the left. I don't want to see him right now. "Where?!" He chuckles, "Just messing." I roll my eyes, he's just like Seth! With his stupid little jokes. Dean orders two more beverages. "One for you," he slides me the cup, "And one for me." He smiles and his dimples show, I feel the urge to touch them but that'll just be weird. We both take a sip at the same time. "Uh oh he's really coming this time." Dean says.

I chuckle, "I'm not falling for that again." He puts his drink down, "No I'm dead serious." I chuckle again, "Yeah ri-" before I finish my sentence I'm interrupted. "Nicole?" Oh crap. I turn around, Seth looks at me then at Dean and has a questioning look on his face. "What- Nicole, I'm confused." He says. "Sex on the beach." Dean says, Seths eyes widen. "Its a beverage!" Dean quickly says.

"I see." Seth looks at me, he's got an expression I can't read. I keep drinking and Seth stops me. "Nicole, you look drunk." I shrug, "I don't care." Im about to take another sip and he stops me again. "Well I do." Dean looks away trying to to listen. "Excuse me? Are you my boss or what? I don't think so, get off me!"

"No, im not going to let you drink. Ima take you back to the hotel." I pull away, "I want to stay here with Dean." This catches Deans attention because he looks at us. "You're not staying with him." Seth says, I jump off the stool and almost fall but Dean catches me. "I want to stay." I say smiling at Dean and putting my arm around his neck. "Oh no you're not." Seth pulls me away and I suddenly feel angry. "Let me go!"
I then realize Eva is staring. She saw everything.

"Nicole, please. Let's go." He lets me go and Dean is behind me, "I think you should listen to Seth. You are pretty drunk." I give Dean a look and then look at Seth. "Fine. But let me go talk to Eva." I look around for Eva but I can't see her anywhere. "You can talk to her tomorrow. Let's go." He grabs my arm as we walk out the club.

"Stop grabbing me." I say writhing. "What's wrong with you? Why are you mad at me? What did I do?" He asks. "Nothing." I whisper, and I suddenly feel bad because I've been acting so mean to him. "I just worry about you. Why are you being this way?"

"I'm just sad." I say feeling tears in my eyes. "Why are you sad?" He asks looking down at me. I shrug beginning to cry, I'm so pathetic. "Don't cry! Please don't, it hurts me." He chokes out. "Just hug me, please. Please." I whisper. He steps close to me and wraps his arms around me. "I don't know what's wrong with you, but whatever it is.. Just know that I'm here for you."