Part 31

The girls look at me as I walk in the hotel. On the way here to Atlanta I avoided sitting close to them and avoided sitting close to Seth. But I can't avoid them forever. "Should we go out tonight?" Cameron asks and I look away trying to ignore them. They probably don't want me there anyways. "That sounds like fun." Nattie says. I want to go away but I can't because I'm sharing a room with Paige.

"Okay so here at seven." Cameron says. "I've already got our key." Paige tells me and I nod, Eva is staring at me, does she feel guilty? Probably. "We have a room on the third floor." Paige says and I follow her to the elevator. "Are you coming with us tonight?" She asks. I shrug, "You guys probably don't even want me there." I say and she puts her hand on my shoulder. "Nikki we do. It was all just- overwhelming."

"Okay." I say not knowing what else to say.

~

"Why didn't you come with us last night?" Paige asks putting on her shorts. "I fell asleep." I lie. "Bullshit, you faked falling asleep not to come with us." She says, and she's right. Paige is always right. "Okay like no." She gives me a look, that look of hers. "Okay maybe I didn't want to see Eva. That's it."

"Ahhhhh, Eva Huh? Well I wouldn't blame you but she told us because she felt that was wrong since she thought John and you were still like together-" she stops talking, she must've realized my face expression showing pain when she said 'she thought John and you were still like together'. "Oh God, I'm sorry." She sits beside me and bites her lip worried. "It's okay, I mean I don't even know if John and I are getting back together. He said a break but he's talking to that Sarah girl. So, yeah."

"He's acting like a jerk. If you want me to I could beat his ass, you know I'm a violent girl and I don't like people hurting my friends feelings." I smile, "I would love for you to beat him up." She smiles back, "See you smiled. I made you smile. That's good. Anyways are you coming with us? To eat breakfast."

"Nah, not hungry." She sighs, "Really now? Or do you still don't want to see Eva?" I hum, "I'm not hungry and I still don't wanna see Eva. Ima go take a walk or something." She gets up, "Ugh fine. But if you change your mind we will be downstairs." I nod and she walks out the room.

I get up and brush my teeth then wash my face. I don't want to stay in this room, so I put on shorts and a tank top. I will go and take a walk, to think things over. The elevator door opens I see John standing in the lobby. He looks at me and he starts walking towards me, I quickly walk out the hotel. When I'm out I start to run, I don't want to talk to him now, or later or never. I'm too busy looking back I don't realize a car coming my way.

I gasp as I feel someone's hands behind me around my waist. "What the hell Bella? Are you trying to get killed?!" Seth says, I wiggle my feet because he's still holding me up. "The car wasn't even close yet." I say and he puts me down. "Not close yet? The car was like three feet away. Stop getting distracted, you could get hurt." I realize he's sweating and his earphones are around his neck. He was probably running or jogging.

"I was paying attention." I avoid eye contact because I feel weird since the kiss. "Uh huh and that's why you were looking back?" I shrug and turn around, this time I make sure there's no car coming and I walk away. "Wait up," crap. He's following me. "No." I say and he walks beside me, the side of his body is touching me. "I need to talk to you." He says, I ignore his comment and keep walking. "Nicole I don't want to lose you."

I gulp as I feel my heart go all crazy. This time I look up to see him, he's already looking. And now I realize how tall he is. Probably six or seven inches taller than me. "Lose me?" I repeat, we keep walking but this time we walk slower. "Yeah, I know you're not even mine and it's stupid that I don't want to lose you because we are nothing. We might not be friends or anything but we at least talk right? And since I told you how I felt about you and the kiss- by the way sorry about that-" he takes a quick breath before continuing, "I feel like you're trying to avoid me. Like you feel weird and awkward." Yep, that's how I feel. "And I don't want you to feel that way. I just don't want for you to stop talking to me. I still want to be able to talk to you and I don't want you to feel weird."

I stare at him and I'm surprised again. Who would've thought Seth Rollins was a soft guy? "I don't know what to say." I tell him because that's all I can think about and I truly don't know what to say. "Do you think we could-?" I cut him off. "I have to go."

"I just thought maybe that now John and you are not together or whatever we could-" I cover his mouth with my hand, I'm standing on my tippy toes and it's pretty uncomfortable. "I really have to go." I remove my hand from his mouth. "Okay, but we are not done talking about this. I still need to talk to you about something."

Oh Gosh. I already know what this "something" is about. "Alright." I say quickly, "When can we talk?" He asks, "Not tomorrow cause well cause I have stuff to do maybe not the next day either cause-" this time he cuts me off. "Monday night Raw, backstage." He puts his earphones back on his ears and jogs away. Monday. Raw. Crap.

Eva is standing by the elevator when I get to the hotel. Maybe I should take the stairs. Eva walks to me and stops me. "Nicole, can we talk?" She asks. "Nikki." I correct her. "Nikki can we talk?" I shrug, I really don't want to talk to her. "Look I'm sorry, I didn't know about John and you- I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have told I just.. Sorry." Eva doesn't really apologize to people but I'm still pretty mad. Should I even be mad? Am I just overreacting?

"Eva, I don't want to talk right now. I will talk to you some other time. Yeah?" She nods unsure. "Okay, but just know that I don't want to lose your friendship." Another person that doesn't want to lose me or my friendship. She walks away and quickly turns around to glance at me.

It's only eight in the morning and I already have a headache.