Part 8

Brie is injured, she won't be fighting for months. Not days, or weeks but months! "Sorry to hear about your sister." John says as we are packing to go to Virginia. I shrug, "Its fine. It's not your fault." John closes his suit case. "Where is Brie anyways?" He asks. "She decided to go stay with Daniel while she gets better." I say sadly. I won't share a room with her while we're on tour, I won't fight with her for a while. And I won't see her as often. That makes me sad.

"When did she leave?" John asks. "Yesterday.. Tuesday.I'm kinda worried." I say. John gives me a questioning look, "Why babe?"

"Because we are always together and I'm afraid I'll loose popularity." He gives me a delicate hug as he rubs my back. "It's okay sweetie. You'll be just fine by yourself." I give him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."

"Yeah sure no problem. Do you want to go downstairs to eat?" He asks. "Mmm okay. But we gotta be back soon cause remember we leave tomorrow." I say, he nods and holds my hand as we walk to the elevator.

As soon as we walk in I notice most of the WWE wrestlers are here, and of course guess who's here?

Mr. Money in the bank, Seth Rollins.

He sees me holding John's hands and he waves. Luckily John is trying to look for a table he didn't see him. What is Seth tryna do? Cause problems between us? John finds a table that is far from Seths, which is a good thing. As we are eating I find myself wondering off and occasionaly glancing over at Seth.

"Why so quiet Nik? You haven't ate much either." John tells. "I'm just thinking." I say drinking some wine, Brie would flip shit if she saw me drinking. "Is it about Brie?" he asks chewing his food slowly. I nod, "Yeah you know," I reach across the table and put my hand on top of his. "Brie and Daniel are very happy, I wish we'd get together like together. Get me?"

He swallows and wipes his mouth with a napkin, "We are together Nikki." he says. "No, thats not what I mean. Brie and Daniel are married and I thought maybe now that we've been dating for a while you might've changed your mind about marriage-"

"I'm never going to change my mind about that, Nicole. You know that." his words hurt me really bad and he must notice my face expression. "I'm sorry but I already told you, I'm not getting married again. I'm not making that mistake again." I move my hand away from his. "So you're saying I'm a mistake?"

"Nicole. I did not say that." he says in a low voice. "Well that's what you were trying to say. I don't see what's the big deal anyways. You love me and I love you, why is getting married such a bad thing?" he sucks in air, "You already know what happened to me."

"But that's not my fault. That's the past John! Why can't you just let it go?" he throw the napkin in the table and I flinch, "Let it go? You didn't go what I went through! You don't know anything. I will not change my mind about that, I told you since we started dating and you agreed with it so don't come at me with no bullshit now." he leaves the money for the account on the table and gets up and walks away pretty pissed.

I bite my lip trying to hold in the tears. He was so mean, and so heartless. Don't you cry, Nikki. Don't cry. Don't cry. A stupid tear falls from my right eye and I wipe it, I finish drinking the wine and look up. Seth is looking at me, did he see it all? Could he hear us? Hopefully not. He gets up from his table and I'm afraid he'll be coming out so I walk fast to the elevator. By the time the elevator door opens he's behind me, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." he sighs, "Well it doesn't seem like it. He was acting like a jerk. I could see it from across the room." the elevator door is about to close so I step in. "It was my fault for making him mad." the door is starting to close. "No, I'm sure it wasn't Bella." and the door closes as he say that.