Part 7

This morning I'm having breakfast with the ladies, John is working out at the gym so he didn't come with us. And Brie is running so she's not here. When the waiter comes the girls order the food and I hesitate to order. I'm hungry, I haven't ate since the photoshoot yesterday I only ate some salty crackers and a bottle of water. "Ma'am?" The waiter says, I get the courage to finally order. "Two- Uh. Two pancakes please, and some orange juice."

Natalya grins, "Brie would hate us if she saw us order pancakes and waffles." I smile while Eva chuckles, "Well Bries not here so today we can eat waffles! Or pancakes whichever yall ordered." Her red hair is so bright and she moves some out of her face. Minutes later our breakfast arrives. Without waiting I attack my pancakes, it feels so good to eat! I'm almost done with the second one when Eva makes a disgusted noise.

"Whats the matter?" Natalya asks. Eva stops eating, "Freaking instagram." She says putting her phone down. "What about it?" I ask her. She hands me the phone, it's a picture of her and she tells me, "Look at the last comment."

The comment says, "Eva is so fake, like her hair." She crosses her arms over her chest, "Oh please, they just hating." I tell her. "That's easy for you to say cause you don't get hate." She says. "Actually I do." I tell her. She takes her phone and starts scrolling, "You do not."

"I do. Just go to one of my pictures and you'll see." She does go to one of my pictures and she glances at me then at her phone. "Let me see it." I say. She shakes her head, "No, no. Let's just forget about it." She puts her phone down and I give her a look.

"Eva, let me see the phone." She looks at Natalya who's bitting the inside of her bottom lip. I start looking for my phone but I think I forgot it in the room, "Fine here. But listen dont take it too seriously. Like you said they're just hating." Eva hands me the phone and I look at the comments.

"Nikki is the fat twin." "Eww she's ugly." "I fucking hate her, BRIE ALL THE WAY!" "Nikki is so fake." It's not just one comment. It's lots of comments. I stop reading them and hand her the phone. "Are you okay?" Natalya asks and I nod silently looking down at my plate. I push it away and get up. "Where you going?" Eva asks. "I have to go do something, I'll see yall later on Raw." I give them a quick kiss on the cheek and walk to the elevator.

When I get to my room I quickly change to my workout clothes. Then I walk downstairs to my car, I need to go run with Brie. She said she'd be running at the park so I go there. When I see her stop running I walk to her. "I thought you weren't gonna come." She says trying to catch her breath. "Yeah well things change." I say. I need to get in shape. I have to.

~

We get into our attires and let the stylist do our hair and makeup. Brie walks out to take a call from her husband. I'm walking back and forth down the hall waiting for our call. As I'm walking I bump into something. Or somebody. It's like bumping into a brick wall. I look up to see Erick Rowan. Former member of the Wyatt family. Aka creepy dudes. "S- sorry." I say. He takes off his sheep mask.

"Pretty." He says touching my hair. I get goosebumps and step back. He steps forward and tries touching my hair again. "Woahhh Rowan. Leave the little lady alone." Mr. Rollins says walking behind him. Erick turns around and makes an angry face. "Shut- up." He says slowly, "Hey man ease off. Plus they're looking for you in the locker room." Seth says, Erick looks at me then at Seth then at me again. He smiles a little which is really creepy considering he never smiles and then he walks away.

"You're welcome." Seth says, "What?" I say. "You're welcome for saving you from him." He says. I groan, "I wouldn't call it saving Rollins. Don't feel like a superhero."

Seth smirks, "I do consider myself a superhero, actually." I have to laugh at that, "Please, Rollins! You superhero? Nah." Seth shrugs with a small smile, "Oh yeah superhero."

Brie is walking towards us and I suddenly regret talking to Seth cause later on she'll be bitching. "We're up next." Brie says looking at Seth who waves at her. "Good Luck on your match!" Seth says as we are getting ready for our music to hit. "Thanks." Brie says looking at me in a mean way. "Later Nicole." He says as our music hits.

"Rollins it's Nikki!" I scream, Seth points in front of me. "You should be out there." Then I realize Brie has already walked out, I literally run out and Brie sighs, "About time!" She whispers harshly. "I got distracted." I whisper as we are walking towards the ring.

Our opponents are Aj and Naomi, we've been at it for a while. Brie is starting the fight with Naomi. Everything is good for a while, Brie's been taking control. Until Aj starts distracting her. I jump off the ring and start screaming at Aj. She punches me so hard that I hit my head on the floor and then Naomi tags Aj. Brie is down on the ring holding her stomach. I try to get up so I can get back on the ring so Brie can tag me but I'm feeling light headed. Soon Brie recovers and she gets on the highest rope ready to jump on Aj when she kicks Brie off. She lands on her knee as she hits the floor and she yells in pain.

I run to her and she looks like she's going to cry. "Brie!" I scream, all she does is hold her knee and scream in pain. I look up and see Aj grinning. I get up and run to the ring, then I punch her hard. She falls to the floor and holds her cheek angrily. "That's for hurting my sister." I say.

~
I'm backstage with Brie as the doctor is checking her knee. "This doesn't look too good." He says touching her knee lightly. Brie winces in pain and I shake my head. This is terrible. If Brie gets injured I'll have to be by myself. And we are the Bella Twins, we are partners. "It's going to be okay." I whisper to her. But truth is I'm not so sure of that.