Part 12

"We won. Ha!" Seth says as we walk backstage. "Actually I won the match for us." He elbows me lightly, "Well I participated too. But we were badass out there!" He says excitedly. I grin, "You're such a weirdo, Rollins." He throws his wet hair behind his ear. "As weird as stardust and goldust?"

I laugh at that, "Oh God no. Nobody's as weird as them." He laughs too, "I know right."

"What the hell was that?!" John screams. My smile fades and Seth's smile turns to a frown. "What are you talking about?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. "The match? Since when are you two buddy buddies? Nicole, you know damn well how I feel about this lying venous snake." Seth makes a face, "Umm I'm standing right here!"

"It was just a match calm down." John steps back. "I don't care, I just don't want you close to him," he turns to Seth. "Stay away from my woman."

"Listen Cena, you're exaggerating. It was a match for godsakes. Stop complaining so much." John clenches his fists and I grab his arm to pull him back. "What bugs me is that I come backstage and you two are laughing and talking like yall know each other in forever."

"Now I can't even talk to him? What's the matter with you?" He takes a deep breath, "You're mine."

"You're acting like I'm property." I say looking him straight in the eye. "Oh my God, Nicole-! Stop saying stuff I didn't-" Seth steps in, "Hey don't scream at her, okay?" John looks pissed. "Who are you to tell me what to do?"

"I'm just saying don't scream at her. That's not fair. Listen to yourself man, she's your girlfriend. Treat her like that." I push John away before he punches Seth. "Don't you dare." I tell him. "Now you're defending him?! Unbelievable!"

"I'm not defending anybody! I'm just trying to tell you to stop acting like animal-!" I scream at him and walk away. He says something to Seth and follows me behind, "We're not done talking."

"Well I'm done talking to you." I slam the lockeroom door and when I'm in I curl up in a little ball and cry. Luckily nobody's here so they can't hear it. I'm tired of all this. I'm tired of arguing with John. I'm tired of feeling this way. I'm just tired of everything. My phone rings and its Brie.

"Brie?" I whisper wiping my tears. "Nikki what did I tell you?" She says, "What are you talking about?" I ask her. She sighs, "I told you to stay away from Seth. Now you're doing matches with him?" Not again.

"Brie I just listen to John bitch at me about that. I don't need my sister to do it too. Why is that such a big deal? We weren't doing anything wrong. We were in front of a camera! Goodness." I start to cry again, "Nikki! Don't cry. Oh gosh, don't cry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to act like a bitch. I just didn't want you to have problems with John .."

"It's fine- I just. I've been going through a lot. And now I'm having problems with John. I just- uh."

"It's okay, I'm here. Talk to me. What happened with John?"

~

Natalya is putting on her pjs as I'm washing my teeth. "You and Seth did great. You two are so good together." I give her a thumbs up from the bathroom. As I get into bed Natalya is washing her teeth. It's only 10 p.m but it's been a long day and I need sleep.

~

My eyes open in a second as I hear a light knock on the door. I look over at Natalya who is in deep sleep, then I look over at the clock. It's 7:45 a.m. I get up pulling my long shirt down to cover my undies.

I open the door thinking its John but I jump back when I see Seth. I try to close the door but he walks in before I do. "What are you- oh my gosh! Close your eyes!" I whisper, he looks down and grins, "You got yellow ones now." throw my pillow at him and he chuckles but closes his eyes as I put on some sweatpants.

"Okay I'm done. Now why are you here?! You need to go if John-" he interrupts me, "John is an asshole. Sorry but it's true. And I came here because I feel guilty for causing problems between you and him."

"Oh and coming to my room is not causing problems? What if John decides to come here?" He huffs, "Then we would be fucked." I roll my eyes. "Get out, Rollins!"

"No wait, wait, you didn't even let me finish. Like I was saying, I felt really guilty. I couldn't sleep much last night mostly cause I was pissed and wanted to punch him in the face, but that's not the point. The point is that I will leave you alone now, Bella. I'll stop annoying you.. For good . I don't want to cause any problems between you and him." When he says this for some strange reason I feel my heart fall to my tummy. He smiles sadly, "And here I wanted to give you this," he hands me another flower just like the one from Thursday. Periwinkle color and very beautiful. "I know it won't make up for the argument I caused but I still wanted you to have it."

I touch the petals with my finger and put it in a small cup I have the other one in. "You kept the flower." He says happily. I nod, "Yeah. They're very pretty."

He sighs, "I'm going to miss annoying you Nicole." I look down at the floor, "Rollins, it's Nikki. And me too." He bends down a little to reach my height. "Really?"

I'm about to answer when Natalya starts to move, "Nikki?" My eyes widen and Seths eyes does too. Shes facing my way so I push Seth towards the bathroom. "What's all that talking?" She asks sitting up. Seth walks in the bathroom and I bite my lip nervously, "I was uh- uh. Talking to Brie on the phone." She just nods while fixing her hair. I see her get up, "Where you going?" She stretches, "The bathroom."

"No!" She looks at me startled. "Cause I have to peeeee!" I say running to the bathroom. Seth is standing in the corner looking at me with a pale face. "Oh well I can shower while you pee." Shes about to walk in but I push her out. "Ima take a shower too."

"Nikki you hate showers in the morning." She says. "Yeah well I want to try it. Let me shower first. How about you go down to eat breakfast and I will catch up with you in a few?" She studies me for a few seconds, "Fine! But let me pee first." I quickly turn around and push Seth in the bathtub. "What the-"

"Hush! If you don't want to get caught." He gets it and I close the shower curtain just as Natalya walks in. "I'm going to turn on the water." I whisper to Seth. "Did you say something?" Natalya asks. "Not at all."

"Wait wha-" before Seth can finish I turn on the water, he puts his hand over his mouth and get in the corner so the water won't hit him. I hear Natalya flush the toilet and she brushes her teeth quickly and walks to get changed.

"See ya downstairs!" She says exiting the room. Seth jumps out the shower as soon as she exits, "Holy fuck! You could've at least turned on the hot water!" I hand him a towel, "Oops sorry ." He dries his body and some of his hair.

He turns off the water and hands me back the towel, "There's the towel. It's kinda wet. But yeah." I grab the towel and our hands touch for a couple of seconds.

"See you around, Nicole." He says walking out the bathroom. I walk behind him and he waves bye as he opens the door he gives me one last look, "Later Rollins." I say closing he door.

I look at the two periwinkle flowers he gave me. Is it bad that I feel sad he's not annoying me anymore?