Part 46

"I'm glad we're eating breakfast together. It feels like we haven't done it in forever." Cameron says, "I know right." Emma says. "What are yall getting?" Nattie asks looking around the breakfast room. "I don't know, whatever there is." Paige says getting up.

We get up to gather our food. I look at the food and of course calories pop up in my mind. But I promised Seth that I would eat and that I would stop my negative thoughts. So I get some pancakes and bacon which I haven't eaten in forever. "Ugh, look who's there." Paige says pointing to Aj. Who is skipping around getting breakfast. "Ooh hey ladies!" She gets right beside Paige.

"Hey, Aj." Paige says with a smile. "So are you guys ready for Summerslam? Only two weeks away!" She grabs a whole bunch of bacon and I wonder how she eats so much and keeps herself super tiny. "Oh you bet we are." Paige says. "Yeah, well I mean you are but Nikki, hmmm you don't have a match so it probably doesn't matter to you." She grins and I fake a smile because I still haven't forgotten what she did to Brie, and I still haven't forgotten that she beat me at a Divas Championship match. "Ah, well I hope you're ready for Paige cause I gotta feeling someone's walking out with the Divas Championship and it ain't gonna be you."

This time I smile a real smile and Aj glares at me and Paige. Then she turns around and walks away, she bumps into Dean on the way. "Oops, sorry Ambrose." She smiles sweetly then walks to her table. Dean walks to us and grabs a plate. "Well hello ladies." He says with a huge smile. I look at his lip which is still red from last nights fight. "How's your lip?" I ask and he touches it. "It still hurts."

"What happened to it?" Paige asks, I give Dean a look, I don't want nobody to know about the fight yet. "Oh well a little somebody messed with me and yeah, I taught him a very valuable lesson." He chuckles as he stuffs his plate with food. Paige grins, "I like that."

"Where's Seth?" I whisper to Dean as Paige walks ahead of us. "Right there." Dean says pointing to the door. Dean sits at a table and I pretend to get more food so I can talk to Seth. "How are you feeling?" I whisper to him, he's got a tiny bruise on his cheek. "I'm fine, thank you for worrying, Nicole." He says happily like the fight never occurred. "I suppose you're here with your friends right?" He asks as he starts getting food.

I nod my head, "Do you want to go workout at the gym after breakfast?" He asks. "Yes, sure." I say with a smile, he smiles back. I walk to the table where the girls are sitting. "You took forever." Eva says, "Well I was trying to pick what I wanted to eat." I say. "Hows life ladies?" Emma asks. "Life is great." Cameron says, "So like, not trying to be nosey or anything- but are you and John like for real not getting back together?" Eva asks. Oh Gosh. Why bring up John?

"No." I simply say. "You two were so cute though." Cameron says. "I know, it just didn't work. I wasn't what he expected and he wasn't what I expected, maybe we weren't meant to me." Reality just him me. I guess John was just a dream and I knew all along we weren't meant to be. "Are Seth and you talking?" Nattie asks and I look up and see her, then I look at the girls who all leaned in like I'm about to spill the juiciest secret.

"Uhh." I say because I don't know if I should admit it just yet. "I didn't say anything." Paige whispers to me. "I mean, I kinda figured it out because I see the way he looks at you." Nattie says. "And the connection you two have. Like its pretty obvious he likes you and stuff." Eva says. "Plus he's looking at you right now." Emma says with a chuckle.

I turn around and see Seth quickly look away and I smile to myself. "Yeah, we're kinda talking." Eva gasps while Cameron and Nattie squeal. "No way! You're talking to that hottie?!" Emma screams and I cover her mouth feeling my face blush. "He is pretty hot, don't get mad!" Eva says with a laugh. "Is he the guy you told us about?" Nattie asks and I nod. She hits herself on the forehead, "Duh! I should've known!"

"Do you think you two will end up dating eventually?" Cameron asks and I shrug because I really don't know.

~
"Oh my gosh, Nicole." Seth tells me as I walk in the gym. "Oh my gosh what?" I say joining him and doing stretches. "You look stunning!" He gushes grabbing my face. "Ew! Seth, I'm not even wearing makeup. Do you understand? I am face naked! This is not stunning."

"You look beautiful with makeup but you look even more beautiful without makeup." He pecks my lips and gets back to doing stretches. The butterflies in my stomach start to appear. "What do you want to start with?" He asks. "How about we start with the treadmills?" He nods as we walk over to the treadmills.

We run on the treadmill for ten minutes I want to keep running but Seth stops my treadmill. "Don't overwork yourself too much." I just nod my head even though I want to keep on. He starts lifting weights while I do push ups. I can't help but to notice how strong he is. "You're doing great push ups, Nicole." He says with a wink.

"I'm doing so great, I can lift that up." I say, he puts the weights down. "Oh really?" He crosses his arms and chuckles. I nod smiling. "Alright go for it, Bella." He says stepping back. I grab the weights and notice it's A LOT of weight. Maybe twice as much as I'm used to pick up. I try my best and manage to pick it up but I can't do it in the air. I lamely drop it and Seth quickly grabs it. "Oh Nicole, you're like the new hulk! Super strong!" He laughs as he grabs my arms. "Heyyy! Don't pick on me." I say playfully shoving him.

He grabs me by the waist, "I'm just messing my beautiful Bella. Gosh you're so beautiful." I sigh happily, "Gosh, you're the best."

*Hi Guys! So the story is coming to an end, I have a few chapters left and I am currently working on a new WWE Fan Fiction which I'm sure you're all going to enjoy. Thanks for reading this chapter! xoxo ;*