Part 3

Our match was awesome! Brie and I won against Aj and Naomi. We hold our hands in the air as our song is playing, there's cheers and lots of screaming. I love love love Raw. The adrenalin I get is unbelievable. We walk backstage, Brie is sweating a little and she's wiping her sweat. "Let's go change. And after that we need to head home because we leave in two days." She says, "I wish we could stay here longer." I say.

She nods, "I know. It's going to be hard to be away from Daniel, but hey on the bright side we get to go to Las Vegas!" I grin, "And we get to stay there for smackdown and raw!" She nods and puts her hair in a ponytail. "Are you coming?" She asks walking towards the locker room. "Yeah I'm just going to go to the bathroom real quick." I tell her, and she just nods and walks away.

The bathrooms are quite neat and I appreciate that. I wipe some sweat of my forehead, Aj walks in and I try to ignore her. "Hello Nikki. You did great tonight." She smiles big and I get this feeling inside, anger. She has the ability to get into people's minds. And I don't like that. "Thank you." I say with a smile in return even though it's fake.

"Whatcha doing here looking at yourself in the mirror?" Shes staring at her reflection. "I was just going to wash my hands." I say, she starts touching her belly. "Yuck. I've gained a pound. I need to keep myself in shape! All the junk food is just so tempting." I bite my lip not to say something mean.

I mean come on, she's as skinny as Brie. She has no fat nowhere. And she gained a pound? You can't even tell. Whereas me? You can definitely tell. "What's wrong Nikki?" She asks. "Nothing." I grab some paper towels and walk out the bathroom.

When I enter the locker room to change I notice Bries not there. "Where's Brie?" I ask Nattie aka Natalya. "Oh she was going to get some water and she said she will wait for you in the car." She says. "Ahh. Alright." I start to take off my clothes and my eyes catch Eva's body. And then I look over at Paige who's applying on make up. Then I remember Aj's body. I feel anger in my stomach and I feel like crying. They're so perfect.

I change quickly into my jeans and tank top and gather my things. "Bye bye Nikki!" Eva says waving, "Bye girls." I tell them as they wave goodbye. The paper towels are still in my hand and I ball them up and throw them to the floor in anger.

"Woah, woah, it's not good to litter." I turn around to see Seth bending down and picking up the paper towels. "I wasn't littering, they just fell out my hand." I say taking them from his hand. "Oh really now? Because what I saw did not look like an accident." He says. "Well it was an accident, okay?" He steps back like if I was going to smack him. I roll my eyes.

"You know something, Bella? You've got an attitude." he says. "I'll rather you call me Nikki instead of Bella, and I don't have an attitude." he chuckles, "There it is again!" I breath trying to calm down, I'm still mad from while ago and now he's making smartass comments. "Calm down, I'm just messing- or am I?" he smiles again and I turn around. I can't deal with this anymore. "You might want to put on your jacket, it's pretty chilly outside and you're wearing a tank top."

"Listen Rollins, I don't have time for this. And plus I can wear whatever I please." he grins, "Yeah you're right, have a nice night. It was nice talking to you Nicole!" he screams as I'm walking out the door. "Its Nikki! Not Nicole!" I scream back even though I doubt he can hear me. As I'm getting in the car Brie notices I'm annoyed. "Who pissed you off?" she asks turning on the car.

"Its just- ugh. Nothing nevermind." she starts driving and I look out the window to see Seth getting in his car. Then I close my eyes and feel myself drift to sleep.

~

"Nikki, you don't need so much clothes." John says closing his very small suitcase. "But I'm a lady, and ladies need necessary stuff. Like hair products, bras, undies-" John puts his hand up indicating for me to stop. "Yeah, yeah. Just remember don't pack too much stuff. We're going to be moving aroudn alot." he helps me get some of my clothes from the very top of the closet. I stare at him for a few seconds, "Why so much staring, huh?" he asks with a grin.

"What? I can't look at you now?" I say trying to close my suitcase, he stops me and closes it himself. "Yeah you can but those looks are pretty tempting." he leans in and gives me a long sweet kiss. "I love you Nicole."

"It's Nikki se-" I stop myself from saying Seth's name. "Huh?" he asks stepping back. "I meant to say its Nikki not Nicole." my cheeks begin to burn. Oh God. Can't believe I almost called him Seth. "You never mind when I call you Nicole." he says in a low voice. "I know, I'm sorry. It's just been a long day, sorry. But I love you too, John." at first when I kiss him he doesn't kiss back at first but then he does.

Glad he's not mad.