Part 23

"Let's go out to eat dinner tonight, yes?" John texts as I get out the shower. I put my phone down and dry myself. After I put on a bra and underwear I look at myself in the mirror. Ew. Still ugly. Still fat.

I put on jeans and a long sleeve, I walk out and see Natalya fixing her hair. "You ready, nic?" Nattie says as she finishes her hair. "Yes I just need to put my heels on." I say sliding in my favorite dark blue heels that match my shirt. John gave them to me and I love them. They're just right for me. "Okay let's go." Nattie says grabbing her purse.

~
It's about eleven in the morning when we walk in the cafe. Paige, Eva, Cameron and Emma are already there. "Hey ladies." I say with a grin as I sit down. They wave and smile at me. Hello loves." Nattie says sitting beside me. "You two look gorgeous like always!" Eva says as Paige, Emma, and Cameron nod in agreement. "Oh look at you." I say and Nattie nods, "Hottie."

"Girl, I love your heels." Cameron says. "Me too. John gave them to me." I say. "It must be nice to have such a good boyfriend like that." Emma says taking a sip of her cup which I'm guessing is coffee. "He's pretty sweet. And he likes to please me."

"What is it like to date John Cena? I mean he's like the face of the WWE and he's like wow." Paige says, I chuckle. "At first I felt so intimidated! Especially when I moved in with him, and with him being the face of the WWE it still kinda gets me. Like sometimes I can't believe I'm dating him. You know?"

"Is he like super perfect?" Cameron asks. I think about all those times we've argued, and how he sometimes doesn't understand me. But yet I nod. A waiter comes to our table. "What would you like to drink?" He asks. "A coffee with a little sugar, please." Nattie tells him.

"A cappuccino, please." I say and he writes it down and walks away. "How's work girls?" Eva asks. "It's great! I have like this cute storyline with TJ and I love it." Nattie says. "It's going pretty good, I'm getting a shot for the divas champion." Paige says with a proud smile.
"I want to get more matches. I wish I had a storyline." Emma says. Eva sighs and does a sad face. "Me too."

The waiter brings our drinks. "Okay so, if they offered yall a storyline but your boyfriend or lover doesn't approve it. Would yall do it?" I ask grabbing be cappuccino cup. "Why do you ask?" Nattie asks. I shrug, "Just curious."

"Well girl, I don't know but I would probably take it. As long as there's no kissing involved in the storyline it's all good." Cameron says. "So it's not bad if you get like a storyline with a guy and you're in a relationship?"

"No. Well it depends on what kind of storyline it is." Eva says. I bite the inside of my lip, "There's nothing wrong with that. Plus that's an opportunity. And aren't we all looking for opportunities in the WWE? Letting a storyline go is like letting your job go. If that person you're with can't understand its part of your job then they're not the ones." Paige says. We all look at her in shock. For the first time Paige says something without making a joke out of it and her words sink in my head. It's true though, this is an opportunity. I'm not going to let it go. I take out my phone from my pocket and finally text John back. "Yes let's go to dinner. I need to talk to you."

~

"Woah, you look flawless." John says as we walk out the hotel to the car. "Thank you, and you look handsome." He grins. "Don't I always look handsome?" He opens the car door for me and I get in. "Well yes."

He gets in the car and starts to drive. "So what is it that you need to talk to me about?" He holds my hand one of his hands while he keeps the other one on the steering wheel. "I'll tell you when we get to the restaurant." I really don't want to say anything here because I'm pretty sure he's not going to take it very well and right now he's driving I can already imagine his reaction.

My palms begin to sweat at the nervousness. I'm thinking about what Brie said, and those things I feel when I'm around Seth, and what Paige said. I feel a pulse on my throat and I try to breath slowly to calm myself down. I just have to tell him and get t over with.

We arrive at the restaurant and walk in, John asks for the best table there is and the restaurant is very fancy. They've got fancy tablecloths and fancy decorations. The waiter brings some bread while he gets our food. "So lovely, what is it that you need to tell me?" John asks with a big smile showing his dimples. Oh that smile is going to disappear soon.

I grab his hand and take a deep breath. My legs start to shiver a like, I shouldn't have wore a dress. "I- John .. Promise you won't get mad." He raises an eyebrow, "How can I promise if I don't even know what it is?"

"You have to promise." I say squeezing his hand. "Okay, okay. I promise." I take another deep breath, it's now or never. I might as weep do it. I have to. "I decided I'm doing the storyline with Seth." His smile fades and he moves his hand away from mine. "What?" I chew on my lip nervously. "Nicole, you said you wouldn't." He says quietly but roughly.

"I know but John it's an opportunity for me. I can't just ignore it. And Brie is going to be out of action for months, I need this." He doesn't answer for minutes. He just stares at the table. Our waiter brings our food. "John? Are you mad? You promise you wouldn't get mad." I say quietly. He looks up to see me.

"That's before I knew it was about that scumbag. You don't need that stupid storyline! Just because Brie is injured you're going to be Seths little fake girlfriend? You know I can't stand him!" His voice haS gotten louder and people are starting to look, my fave is flushed. "I'm not going to be his little fake girlfriend! I'm just doing matches with him. For Gods sakes what's wrong with that?"

"Everything! Every fucking thing Nicole. You're making yourself look bad because you have a boyfriend and you're going to be doing shit with him!" My face gets hotter . "What are you trying to say? That I'm a whore?"

"I'm not saying that. Just don't do it!" I clench my fists. "I'm doing it wether you like it or not." His muscles tense and I can tell he's being pissed.

"That's shows how much you respect your boyfriend." I feel like I've been punched in the gut. "Are you for real saying this? I respect you so much. How about all the sacrifices I've done for you?"

He chuckles, "What sacrifices?" A lump on my throat appears and fat tears fill my eyes. "Really? The fact that I pushed aside my dream of marrying you and having kids! The fact that I try my best to keep you happy. Whenever I moved in with you, you kept fussing me out because of stupid little things. But I dealt with it. If you were in my place I would let you do the storyline. Because I trust you. Apparently you don't trust me. And you can't do one single sacrifice for me, all I'm asking from you is to approve it. But even if you don't then I don't care. I'm done with this." I start to cry while I'm talking and I hate myself for that. Everybody is now looking at us now, I get up and walk out the restaurant.

When I'm out I call a taxi, John doesn't come out. And I'm sure he won't. This feels terrible.

I feel terrible.