Part 10

I wake up to screaming, "Oh my God, Tj! I told you I was with my friends!" its Natalya, she's talking on the phone. Its about eight thirty in the morning. "You know damn well I would never do that!- Tj!" she's locked in the bathroom, apparantly she's trying to keep it down not to wake me up but its impossible. "Nat-"

"Shut up Tj!" there's no way I can talk to her, so instead I write her a note and tell her I'm going out for a jog.

~

My lungs are burning, it's hard to breath. My throat feels weird and I'm making weird odd noises trying to catch my breath. I sit down for a while and wipe off sweat, gross. If Brie was here she'd be telling me to keep running. After all I've only ran a mile, I need to run more and more each day. But I can't get past a mile. Maybe the comments on my pictures are right- I am the fat twin.

"Well good morning, Nicole." I look up and meet Seths eyes whos blocking the sun. "Stop following me around, Rollins." I say getting up wiping grass off my butt. "I think you're the one following me around, Nicole." he chuckles quietely. "Nikki!" I say starting to jog.

"How long have you been running?" he is jogging a little faster but he slows down. "Thirty minutes maybe? I don't know." I say breathing heavily. "You should take a break." he says. I shake my head, "No way. I need to be in shape." he gives me an odd look, "What do you mean 'in shape'? Bella you are in shape."

I laugh at that because it's funny, he's only saying this to make me feel better. But hundreds people that comment bad things on my pictures can't be wrong. My own trainor tells me I'm big. Those people can't be wrong, right? "What's so funny Bella?"

"Nothing. I just need to keep up in good shape." we keep jogging, faster and faster each time. "You're doing a good job in keeping that body." he grins big and I look down to hide my smile. "Is that a smile I see, Nicole?" he asks looking at me. I bite my lip to stop smiling, "Ha no." he smirks, "I know what I saw." at this time I am already trying to catch my breath and Seths doing just fine. I curse myself and want to scream and cry. Why can't I last?!

"Hey, Bella. Are you okay?" he asks, I nod but I feel lightheaded and tired. I haven't been eating much, and if I do eat I throw it up. "Yeah, Rollins." But I stop jogging cause I feel like ima pass out. "You don't look okay."

I roll my eyes, "Tryna call me ugly now?" He puts his hands up, "No, no, no! You're not ugly, trust me. And that's not what I meant. What I meant was that you're pale." He reaches over to touch my forehead. "You weirdo don't touch me." He gives me a look, "I was trying to see if you have fever or something."

"What are you now a doctor?" I chuckle when he makes an angry face, like the ones he makes on smackdown and raw. "No. But you're pale." He tells me. "That's my color."

"Oh really? Then you need a tan, Nicole." I shake my head and walk to get my stuff, "It's freaking Nikki." He laughs, "But no seriously Bella, are you fine?"

I grab my bag and drink half a water bottle quickly. It's not good to drink so much water after exercising. But I'm thirsty. And hungry. And the water keeps my belly full .. For a while. "You're leaving?" He asks stretching over grabbing my water bottle. "What do you think you're doing? And yes it's pretty clear." He opens the water bottle and drinks the rest of my water. "Hey! I was going to drink that!"

"Yeah? Well now you can't. Oops." He grins and I push him out the way. "Whateves. Later, Rollins." I hear him say something but I ignore it. Then he says again, but louder. "Are you still wearing pink panties?" I turn around my face feeling hot.

"You're a perv!" I scream. He steps back trying to hold in laughter, "You're the one provoking me. I mean it was very noticeable. And I'm a man, if you walk in front of me, I'm going to stare."
My face feels on fire and I can't look at him in the eye. "Don't get embarrassed, Bella. I won't tell a soul. Well maybe my friends and-"

"No! Don't you dare!" I say pointing at him, "I'm just kidding, don't take things too seriously, Nicole." I close my eyes and take a deep breath not to smack him right now. "Okay, okay. I'll let you leave. But before you do, here." He bends down and picks up a purple flower. It's medium size, and very beautiful. It smells great too.

"Why?" I ask taking it from his hand. "Because it's purple, well more like a periwinkle color. And it's beautiful like you." All of the sudden a giggle escapes my mouth. A fucking giggle! And I never giggle, NEVER! He smiles, "You giggled."

"Whaaaaa? No, that wasn't a giggle! Anyways. Bye Rollins." I walk to my car and as I get in I hear him say, "Bye Nicole!"

~

I knock on Johns door. "Is your roommate here?" I whisper, he rubs his eyes like he just woke up and it's only like 3:45 p.m. "Nah. He's at the gym."

"Great!" I say walking in and jumping in the bed. He lays beside me and hugs me tight. I give him a kiss but he doesn't kiss back. I move him, "John? John?" I shake him harder.

"What Nicole!?" He says angrily. I sit up, "What the hell. I came to see you and you fall asleep on me." He sits up and runs his temples, "I'm sorry. I'm just tired."

"Lately that's been your excuse." He rolls his eyes, "Do you really want to fight?" I don't say anything and look out the window. I feel my eyes sting with tears but I can't help to hold them back. "Are you- are you crying?"

He tries to grab my arm but I pull away harshly. "You cry over everything!" He screams. More tears. "That's so pathetic!" More tears. "You act like a little girl!"

"Maybe I wouldn't act like a little girl and cry if you'd stop being so heartless with me! And don't worry you don't have to deal with my pathetic tears." I walk out the room slamming the door. I hear him open it.

"Nikki- nikki! Wait come back-" but by this time I'm in the elevator.