Part 15

"More flowers?" John picks up the cup filled with periwinkle flowers. I get a nervous feeling inside. Seth has been giving me these flowers almost everyday. Not going to lie, I like it. The flowers are absolutely beautiful. "Yeah- yeah."

He picks one of them up and smells it and does a face, he doesn't like the smell of flowers. "Why are your fans giving you these? They don't smell so great." I take the flower cup away from him and put it beside my bed. I might've sorta lied to John- okay so I did. I told him my fans were giving me these, and he believed me because my fans do give me stuff when we meet.

"Well I love them." I say brushing my hair and then applying eye shadow on. He walks in the bathroom where I'm at. "Come on Nikki, we're only going to eat. No need to get all fancy." he says. "Its makeup and makeup is necessary, honey."

"Not when you're beautiful without it." I smile shyly, "Okay stop that, you're making me blush." he hugs me from behind and smiles, I stare at his reflection through the mirror. I apply some lipstick, "Alrightttt, I'm ready." I run out the bathroom and put on a pair of flats. He whistles, "You look amazing, baby." he gives me a quick kiss. "Thank you, darling."

"Where's Nattie?" he asks, "She went to eat with her husband or whatever." John chuckles, "Oh well then. Okay, we should get going. Where do you want to eat?"

~

I pick a random place to eat. Its pretty nice. We pick a table near the entrence. "Hello, my name is Terri. I will be your waiter, please enjoy and you may get your food. The plates are over there along with the spoons and forks." we stand up to get our plates, there's all kinds of food. And it smells amazing, John goes straight for the steak section. But I can't eat that. "I'm going to see what's on the other side." John nods as he's waiting for his steak to be cooked. I grab the warm plate with my shaky hands. All these temptations. I come across a section with Fish, meat, chicken-

But I walk over to the salad section. I sigh as I stare at the dry ugly lettuce. My plate is filled with lettuce, broccoli, carrots and all that "healthy" stuff. I walk over to get a spoon and my hand touches another hand, "Oops sor-" when my eyes meet hers I feel a wave of anger. It's her!

"I'm sorry." she says with a shy smile. She lets me get a spoon first and then she goes. It's 'Leighla' I mean what kind of name is that? I watch as she walks over to a table, her body is flawless. She's curvy, has a rack, and those pretty eyes! Not to mention her perfect legs. She's easily about four inches taller than me. Without heels.

She's sitting in a table in a corner with Seth. I stare at them for a few seconds as I feel my chest burn- why am I feeling this? I quickly turn around and walk over to my table and start eating the stupid leaves, or lettuce, whatever you want to call it. John gets here a few minutes later, the steak smells so so good. "Who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend?" He says staring at my plate.

"What are you talking about, John?" I ask him, "You hate salad, with a passion. And it doesn't even have ranch! Who are you?!?! Are you secretely Brie?" he laughs and I roll my eyes, "Ha ha ha. You're very funny." He's still laughing, "It's not even funny, John."

"Since when did you start liking salad?" since I found out I'm fat. Since people keep commenting on my pictures. Since my own trainer tells me I'm "big". "Brie got me into this, and it's actually pretty good." I put some in my mouth and smile to make it look like I'm enjoying it but truth is I hate it! It is absolutely gross. "Alright, whatever makes you happy." he starts eating his steak and I look away. My mouth is basically watering over his food. It looks and smells delicious.

After a few seconds, I see Seth and Leighla walking towards the door. They don't see us though. Seth takes off his coat and offers it to her, she totally wore a short sleeve shirt for that! I mean who wears a skirt and a short sleeve in New Jersery? The bad thing is that we will be here on tour for a while. A few weeks probably. Which sucks ass because I will have to deal with- ughhh- Leighla.

Why am I even worried about it? Why am I even getting mad? I stab the stupid dried up lettuce, "Woah, Nikki. The lettuce ain't going nowhere." John says. I snap out of my thoughts, I finally remember I have a boyfriend. And I shouldn't be thinking about Seth, I shouldn't worry about what he does. I shouldn't but .. I do.