Part 1

My lungs are gasping for air and I feel the huge urge to puke, I lean against the building and hold my stomach hoping the feeling would stop. When I feel the vomit coming up my throat I close my eyes and begin gagging.

It's not even vomit. It's just clear stuff because I haven't ate anything. "Nikki? Come on we still have to run another mile." Brie says walking over to me. I quickly straight up and with my foot put some grass over the clear stuff so she won't see. "I'm exhausted." I tell her. Brie sighs, "Nikki you know we have to run. We need to be in shape." She wipes some sweat of her forehead.

"I know." I drink some water and walk over to her. "Just one more mile." She says patting my back. I feel a knot in my throat. I hate how I can't last doing exercise, I'm a wrestler. I'm suppose to last. But I can't. Whereas Brie can run the whole afternoon and not get tired.

~

"Oh about time! I'm so hungry!" I say opening my arms and smelling the air as the restaurant door opens. Brie shakes her head, "Uh. We should've ate something at the house. This is just fat, and lots of calories. We've been working so hard to keep our shape, this could ruin it." I roll my eyes, "Goodness Brie. One night is not going to change anything. Plus we'll be going to the gym tomorrow morning, and then out to run. No big deal."

We sit down at a table and a waiter comes with the menu. I lick my lips and just imagine the food in my mouth. "I would like ummm some lasagna! Ooh ooh and maybe some spaghetti too. Anddd wine for a drink." The waiter starts to write it down and Brie gives me a look she doesn't like it when I drink wine, or ask for two plates. "I would like a salad, please. And water to drink." The waiter nods and walks away.

"You should've asked for something else Brie. Salad really? Whats so fun about eating freaking dry lettuce?" She shrugs and nibbles on some salty crackers that are on the table.

When we are done eating the waiter asks if we want dessert. Brie of course says no but I of course say yeah. We might be twins but we are nothing alike. "I would like ice cream with hot fudge on top, please and thank you!" He nods and walks away. "Ice cream? Hot fudge? Nicole!"

"Don't call me Nicole, it's Nikki! Okay?" I hate when she calls me by my name, I'm used to being called Nikki. "Nicole." She says, "Brianna." I say. She rolls her eyes. "Yeah see how annoying it is?" The waiter brings me my dessert and as soon as I get it I start to devour it. The hot fudge is so incredibly good. It makes my taste buds happy.

Brie keeps looking at me. "Would you like some?" I ask with a smirk. She shakes her head no, "Chocolate causes pimples." She says. I chuckle, "Um no it does not sister, it's scientifically proven that chocolate does NOT cause pimples." She keeps drinking her water and I keep eating my ice cream.

~

"How was dinner?" John asks as I enter the room. "It was delicious!" I say. He's laying down with his eyes closed. "Mmm you should get some sleep it's about to be eleven." He says, I take off my dress and get in the bed with him. I hug him and he gets goosebumps. "You're cold." He says. "I know, but you can warm me up." I say hoping he would open his eyes. But he doesn't.

I kiss his lips and he turns the other way, "Not tonight Nikki. I'm tired." I stop hugging him and walk to the bathroom. "Come on Nikki, you're not mad are you?" He asks. I slam the door and lock it. Then I get enough courage to look at myself in the mirror. I feel a lump in my throat.

I touch my belly, I wish mine was like Brie's. Hers is so flat, and she's so skinny and I'm so - fat.

I get down on my knees and stick my pointer finger down my throat.