Part 35

"You have a match tonight, Nicole." Jane tells me as I walk in the arena. "Oh great. With who?" This is obviously a stupid question because I know who's it going to be with. "Aj Lee." Ugh. Aj. We've been in this rivalry for a while, but hey I don't mind beating her up.

"Awesome!" I say with fake excitement. "Oh but this is not just a regular match, it's a match for the Divas championship." Oh. My. God. The Divas Championship! This is HUGE! If I win, I would be the Divas Champion for the second time.

"Oh my God! Thank you Jane!" This time I don't have to fake my excitement and I even give her a hug. Jane is pretty cool so she hugs me back and then walks away. "Whos your opponent?" Naomi says walking to me along with Cameron. "Aj Lee." I say rolling my eyes, Naomi laughs, "Oh, Ms. Perky."

"She's not so perky when she's angry." I say with a low chuckle. "Yeah that's true. Her tiny self is violent." Cameron says, "Oh but ladies I'm having a match for the divas title!" The girls squeal and I squeal with theme even though I'm not a squealer.

I walk in the locker room to get into my attire. After Sandra is done doing my makeup and my hair I walk down the hall, I hold my breath as I see John at the end of the hall. What is he doing here? He's usually not here for smackdown. I turn the other way trying to avoid him but it's too late and he sees me.

"Nicole." I turn around cursing myself for not walking fast enough. "Uhh, hey?" I say in a questioning tone. "Not trying to pressure you, but have you thought about it? You know?" I shake my head no, he looks worried. I don't want to hurt him I really don't but I can't lie to him either. "I need more time, sorry." I look down and I hear him sigh sadly. "It's fine, take all the time you need." I look at him and he gives me a sad smile.

"Thank you." I say, "Can I at least give you a hug?" I nod and he gives me a hug. He pulls away and behind him I see Seth. I want to tell him it's not what it looks like but he walks away. John turns around trying to see who I'm looking at. "Are you okay?" He asks and I nod.

"Good luck on your match by the way." He says, "Thank you." I say quietly, he waves goodbye and walks away. I look up at the ceiling while taking deep breaths. This sucks.

~

I'm in the ring waiting for Aj, my palms are super sweaty and I'm nervous. I bite the inside of my cheek, this is a big opportunity for me. I'm kind of nervous because lately I've been feeling a little weak, but I will win the championship for Brie.

Aj's music hits and there's cheers in the crowd. I smile thinking of how I'm going to beat her good. But then my smile fades away when I see her walk in with ... Seth Rollins.

I feel like I've been punched in the gut, why is he here?! With HER?! Aj skips happily and Seth is following her behind. Nobody even told me about this, what the hell is going on?

Aj gets in the ring and Seth stands in front watching, he crosses his arms and grins. I huff angrily, he's obviously doing this on purpose. Just to get to me. The announcer begins to talk.

"The following match schedule for one fall and its for the Divas championship! Introducing first the challenger from San Diego, California, Nikki Bella!" The crowd cheers and I stare coldly at Aj and then at Seth who's still grinning for some stupid reason. "Her opponent from Union City, N.Y, accompanied by Seth Rollins, she is the divas champion Aj Lee!" Aj skips around the ring with her championship in the air, oh just wait until I erase that smile off her face.

The match starts and I immediately attack her, she hits back of course. I'm not saying this is going to be easy because Aj is a tough wrestler, but I've knocked her out before and I can do it again. I'm about to punch her when I see Seth walking back and forth staring, I can't help but to feel nervous. I get distracted and Aj takes advantage of that, she kicks me in the gut and I fall to the floor. I can't breath right, she then pulls my hair and tries to pin me.

I, of course kick out. She smiles, I hate when she does this! I slap her and she screams jumping on me. The match is pretty intense, I try to pin her twice but she kicks out. I'm starting to get very frustrated. And Seth staring isn't making things better. I punch her and she falls to the floor, my heart beats rapidly because I feel like I have her. I pick her up and I'm about to do the rack attack when my knees feel weak, I see Seth looking and I'm not fast enough so Aj wiggles her feet making me drop her. Why is this happening again? Why am I feeling weak? She rolls away and gets up slowly.

"Trying to act tough Huh?" Aj hisses holding her stomach. I run to her angrily but she moves and I go flying out the ring. I fall in front of Seth. I look up and see he's looking. "Do you need help?" He's stretching his hand but I get up, "I don't need your help, Rollins." I tell him. He shrugs, "Okay."

I then realize the referee is courting, I quickly roll in the ring. Aj kicks me straight in the face, I hold my nose in pain as I see stars. Then I feel blood on my lip, she must've busted it. I'm about to get up when she tangles her body in mine doing the black widow.

I feel and enormous pain creep up my whole body. Seth is looking, the whole WWE universe is looking. And I don't want to tap out to, Aj Lee. I don't want to embarrass myself like that, not in front of Seth or in front of anybody. I don't want to give Aj that satisfaction.

But it's so painful, my knees can't take it anymore and I'm screaming. "Tap out!" Aj screams, my vision starts to get blurry and I tap out even though I hate to do it.

Aj's music blasts on and the announcer speaks up, "Here is the winner by submission and still the Divas champion, Aj Lee!" Aj grins kissing her championship, she gets out the ring and skips around. I stay on the floor feeling the tears in my eyes.

I want to scream and shout but it's useless. I'm breathing fast trying to keep the tears from rolling down my face. Aj is still smiling and laughing happily. I wipe the blood from my lip and get out the ring. Seth is standing in front of me.

"This is all your fault!" I scream, "What? My fault?! How is it my fault?" He says, "If you hadn't come out, if you hadn't distracted me I would be the Champion!" Im screaming and Aj's music stops. The fans listen carefully, "Maybe you shouldn't have gotten distracted!" He screams back.

My stomach twists and out of anger I slap Seth across the face, and I hit him pretty hard. I suddenly feel really bad when I see him holding his cheek and looking at me startled. I walk away wiping my tears and the crowd is gasping and cheering me on.

Once I'm backstage I realize what I just did. Jane walks to me, "Nicole I need you in my office. Now."

Oh Gosh, I screwed up.