Part 5

"Nicole-" before Brie can finish talking, I interrupt her. "Don't call me Nicole." she rolls her eyes as we walk in the breafast room that the hotel has. "Why was Seth with you last night?" she asks, we sit down at a table and a waiter comes a few seconds later.

"I would like some orange juice, please." I tell him. Brie asks for apple juice and oatmeal. "Aren't you going to eat?" she asks. "No I feel terribly sick, my stomach and head hurts." she sighs, "That's why I told you no drinking!" the waiter comes with our drinks and I take out some Tylenol and drink it with the orange juice.

"Don't try to ignore my question, why were you with Seth last night? You don't even talk to him." she says leaning in afraid somebody will hear us. "Because Brie, I already told you! I wanted to leave cause I was feeling sick and Seth offered to bring me, and that's it." she doesn't look convinvced. "Brianna come on, you're making a HUGE deal out of this."

"But Nikki, somebody could've seen yall. What would have people thought? You have a boyfriend!" I rub my temples and close my eyes because I don't want to hear it. "Don't you ignore me and listen, if John finds out he wouldn't like it."

"If I found out what?" I quickly open my eyes and Brie's eyes widen. John gives me a kiss on the forehead and waves hey to Brie then sits down with us. "If you found out we are eating breakfast without you!!" I say nervously looking at Brie. "Well now Brie, I wouldn't get mad over something so stupid."

"Yeah see Brie." I tell her and she begins eating her oatmeal as the waiter comes and asks John what he's drinking, he asks for Orange juice and pancakes. "Pancakes are calories." John rolls his eyes, "Brie its not always about calories." I nod in agreement with John. "Aren't you going to eat anything sweetie?" he asks, I want to eat so bad but I have to remind myself I can't. The little voices in my head won't shut up about. The waiter brings John pancakes and the smell is just wow. I stare at them and just picture them in my mouth, but then I look at Brie. And suddenly I remember.. I can't be fat. I need to be the perfect size.

"No, I have an upset stomach." I finally tell John looking away from the food. I can't get in the temptation. When I look the other way my heart sinks as I see Natalya and the girls walk over to our table. Hopefully they won't mention me leaving last night. "Hey Nikki!" Emma says cheerful, honestly I don't know how since she drank so much.

"Uhhhh hi." I say feeling my stomach flip flop. "Where were you last night? You dissapeared on us." Natalya says. Crap. I look over at Brie nervously, "I left." Eva raises an eyebrow, "How?" the inside of my cheek is bleeding because I'm biting it that hard. "I went to pick her up, she felt tired and yeah." Brie says with a smile, thank God she saved me! I mouth a "thank you" while she's looking at me.

"You could've told us." Paige says, "But you know how I am all forgetful and stuff." Paige agrees and then Natalya says, "Well we are going to let yall eat, have a nice day. Bye bye." the girls wave goodbye and we all say bye.

"Are ya'll doing okay?" the waiter asks and we nod, when he walks away a voice catches my attention. I look over to see Mr. Rollins walk in with Dean Ambrose. Its kinda funny cause I thought they'll hate each other for life but I guess not. Dean points at us and whispers something to Seth and he waves at us. I quickly look away hoping nobody saw anything but of course Brie saw. She shakes her head like she's dissapointed.

But I don't get what's the big deal of Seth waving hey at me. She's acting like its so wrong when it isn't. Dean and Seth sit in a table across the room for us, evey time I glance over there-

he's already looking.