Part 40

"Umm, so what did you tell John? If I can know." Paige says as we unpack our stuff. The hotel we are in is pretty nice and not to mention the rooms are quite big. "I- I said no." Paige's eyes widen, "Oh my gosh! No way!" she covers her mouth.

"I know." I whisper. Paige walks to me and puts her arm around me. "I just can't believe it." She says. "I couldn't say yes to him, I mean that would be unfair to him." She nods walking to continue to unpack her stuff. "Yeah, but I just can't even- I'm sorry but I just didn't think I would ever see you two break up."

"Me either." I say thinking about it. I honestly thought John and I were going to stay together forever but then Seth came along and changed everything. "Do you want to go out with us tonight?" Paige asks. "No, I don't know. Maybe."

"Hmm, okay. I'm going downstairs to get something to eat. Do you want something?" I shake my head no. "Okay be right back." She walks out the room and I finally get the courage to dial Bries number. She's been texting me and asking me stuff but I always avoid it. But I can't avoid Brie forever.

"Hello? Nicole?" She says over the phone. "Hey, Brie." I say nervously. "So? Is there something you need to tell me?"

"Umm, I did the storyline with Seth." I say, "Oh really now? Tell me something I don't know." I roll my eyes, "You and your sarcasm I swear." She chuckles, "Whatever. But seriously Nicole-"

"Nikki!" I correct her. I've been called Nicole too much these past couple days. "Okay, Nikki. What's going on? Didn't John get mad?" Oh if only you knew. "I can imagine so." I say biting my lip.

"Imagine so? What do you mean?" I take a deep breath, "I gave John an answer." Brie gasps, "It was no wasn't it?" How did she know? I swear this twin bond thing freaks me out.

"How did you know?" I ask even though I already know. "Because it was obvious. You didn't seem enthusiastic about John anymore, I know its because of Seth."

"Yeah it's Seth. Gosh, Brie. I don't know how it happened but I fell for him. Maybe it was the way he annoyed the hell out of me, or maybe his terrible sarcastic jokes- I don't know but I like him. And I can't deny it, I like him so much. And I hate myself for hurting John but I can't hide my feelings anymore. I just can't."

"Oh gosh, I knew that you sorta liked him but I didn't know it was this serious." She says. "I know, but it's the truth." She sighs, "Does he feel the same way about you?"

"Yes. He told me, and I guess that's when I figured out that I liked him too." Brie takes a few seconds to answer. "Well I hope things turn out good."

"Me too, Brie." I say with a sigh. "It's okay don't worry." She says. "Yeah but enough about me. How're you doing with your injury?"

"I'm doing much better, my doctor says if I keep up the good work I'll be in the ring in no time!" I smile, "I'm so happy for you! Keep up the good work, and I know you'll be back soon."

"Yeah but hey I have to go, Daniel and I have to go to the store. I'll text you later, okay? Bye love you!"

"Bye, Brie. I love you too!"
~

"This place is so crowded." I tell the girls as we enter the club. "That means it's a good club." Emma says. We sit at a table and get drinks. Of course like always Emma orders vodka for us. "Let's go dance!" Paige says getting up. Emma, Eva and Cameron follow her. But Nattie stays with me.

"So how are you and John?" She asks over the loud music. "We- we broke up." I tell her and Natties face changes. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." She says, "It's okay." I say looking down at my lap feeling awkward. I keep drinking the vodka and minutes later Nattie gets up.

"I'll be right back." She says in my ear. I nod as I watch her walk away. I look over at the girls who are dancing and having fun. I want to go and dance too but I'm not really in the mood. I stop drinking the vodka cause I know I'll get drunk.

I'm looking around when I something catches my eyes. I squint my eyes a little so I can see better. It's Roman, and he's with Dean - and Seth. They're laughing and Seth is drinking. I look over at the girls who aren't paying attention to me and Nattie is somewhere so I walk over to their table.

"Well hello there." Dean says with a grin. "Look who's here!" Roman says with a smirk. Seth turns around. "Oh my gosh! It's my Bella!" He sounds drunk, "What did you do to him?" I ask Roman and Dean.

They laugh, "Umm nothing." Roman says with a grin. "Seth are you okay?" I say. Seth nods, "Yeah. I'm fine, but we still haven't finished uh talking." He rubs his eyes and looks at me. "He's super drunk. Why did you two let him drink?"

"Aww! You're concerned!" Dean says. "Oh shush." I say. "Okay so like we might've dared Seth to take like ten shots of vodka." My eyes widen. Ten?! I can barely walk with three! "Oh my Lord." I say looking at Seth.

"I want to leave." He says getting off the stool, he almost falls but Roman catches him. "Oh crap, he's drunk." Dean rolls his eyes, "Oh really Roman? I wouldn't have known if you hadn't told me." Roman frowns, "Oh shut up Dean."

"Where are you taking him?" I ask as they walk towards the exit. I don't know why I follow them but I do. "The hotel. Oh God he's not going to want to wake up tomorrow." Roman says technically dragging Seth. We walk out the club and Dean is laughing and taking pictures of Seth. "No, no, I don't want you to hold me." Seth says with a hiccup.

"I want Nicole to hold me." Seth pulls away from Roman and throws himself on me. I gasp feeling his weight coming on me, "Crap. Crap. I can't hold him up." Dean grabs Seth, "You're too heavy." He says and Seth shakes his head. "No uh, I'm as light as feather aren't I Nicole?" Oh God. He's beyond drunk.

"She's so beautiful isn't she?" Seth screams as Dean is dragging him, Seth grabs my hand and pulls me along. "Oh yeah she's beautiful." Dean says, I feel myself blush. "Hey! Only I can say that!" Seth tells Dean. Roman chuckles as he approaches a car. "Here hold Seth for a minute." Dean lets go of Seth and Seth hugs me.

I lean on the car as I feel his weight on me. "Goodness Rollins, what do you eat? Rocks?" Seth chuckles, "It's all muscles baby." I smile blushing. Dean and Roman are opening the car and clearing up the seats so they can lay Seth down.

"Can I tell you something, Bella?" Seth whispers as he tightens his arms around me. His breath smells like vodka mixed with mint. "Go ahead." I whisper back.

"I think I love you." My heart drops to my stomach and Roman pulls Seth away. "Wait I'm not done talking to her." Seth screams but Roman shoves him in the car. "We'll see you later pretty lady." Dean says with a smile.

"Uh bye?" I say still shocked at what Seth said. "Bye darling." Roman says with a wink. They drive away and I stand there in the darkness.

Seth said he loves me.