Part 18

"Nattie I'm going to go downstairs to the gym, okay?" I say, Nattie just groans and puts the pillow over her head. Its only eight, but I know Seth is going to be downstairs working out. I need to talk to him.

I quickly make my way downstairs making sure John isn't around, or any other diva. The gym here is pretty big and I like it. Suddenly I hear something around the corner. "Oh Seth I nee-" I gasp when I see its not Seth, but Roman Reigns. Aka hotttiiieee. "Well, I'm not Seth. But he should be back in a few seconds." I just smile and nod, because God this is one fine man. "Uh - when is uh.. what's his face getting back?" I ask as I watch Roman lift up up weights, you can see his biceps through his white t-shirt. And then there's sweat dripping down his forehead and those blue eyes- Oh Nicole! What are you thinking you have a boyfriend! "Did you hear me ma'am? I said he should be back in a few seconds." He smiles as he keeps working out and I want to smack myself in the head because I just made a fool out of myself. "Oh right." I say embarrassed.

"He went to drink water so," his voice is sexy too! "Oh there he is." he says putting the weights down. Seth enters and of course he doesn't have shirt on. So now I have Roman Reigns in a tight white shirt and Seth Rollins shirtless in the same room. This is too much for me. I feel myself blush. "Nicole! Hello there!" he says with excitement as he throws Roman a bottle of water. "Rollins, its Nikki." I say watching Roman drink the whole thing in less than a minute.

"Yeah, yeah. What are you doing here, Bella?" He asks wiping some sweat of his chest. I look at him do it and then he looks up to me, "You like what you see huh?" he asks with a smirk. I look away feeling embarrassed and Roman chuckles. "Okay- no. No. I just want to talk to you real quick. Do you have a minute?"

"For you Nicole I have the whole time in the world." I curse myself for feeling butterflies when he says that. Roman puts on headphones and keeps working out. "Will he hear though?" I ask Seth. "Nah, he's too busy jaming out. Now tell me, what is it that you need to talk about?" he says sitting down in the mat, I sit next to him and take a deep breath.

"Its about John." I say and he rolls his eyes. "That asshole." I elbow him hard. "Hey, he's my boyfriend don't talk bad about him." Seth just looks away, "Certainly you've heard about the storyline right?" And he nods. "Well John doesn't want me to do it."

"Shocker. But thats up to you not to him. This is good for both of us, you know more popularity." I nod to Seth, "Yeah I know. But he's just being-" Seth interrupts me, "An asshole like I said while ago." I give Seth a mean look. "No, he's not an asshole. He's just jealous."

"I would be jealous too, I mean I am Seth Rollins." he flips his hair and I chuckle, "Seth, this is serous!" he laughs with me. "Okay, okay. So lets get serious, do you want to do the storyline?" I bite my lip, "I do want to, but I'm scared." Seth smiles. "You're scared to fall in love with a handsome talented guy."

I chuckle, "Pshhhh yeah right you wish." I tell him as he grins. "Oh please I bet that's what you're scared of." I shake my head no and hide my smile from him. "But Rollins, that's not all I wanted to talk about." he ties his hair up and I can't help but to notice his biceps. "What else, Bella?"

"I don't want you to do the match this Monday." I say, he looks me in the eye. "Why not?" I sigh, "I just don't want you to do it. If you do then this is going to turn into a bigger problem and just- please don't do it."

"If I back out I will look like a coward in front of everbody." I was afraid he was going to say that. "Rollins, don't do it. I even said please! And I don't say please a lot." he scratches is head and looks down at the floor. "I don't want you to get hurt- I mean both of yall." he looks up and smiles sympathetically. "I'm pretty sure I won't get hurt. But thanks for caring."

"Seth please." I say, some of my hair falls in front of my face and he puts it behind my ear. His fingers are cold yet soft. "I'm sorry I can't please you on this, Nicole. But I'm going to do it."