Part 44

"So are Seth and you?" Paige asks, "No. Well I don't know. But every since Thursday night, I can't seem to stop thinking about him."

"About who, Bella?" I gasp turning around and seeing Seth there. "Wellllllll, I'll see you later Nikki gotta get into my attire." Paige walks away giving me a smile. "About ummm-" he raises an eyebrow, "Hmm is he like six feet tall, has long hair and is super super handsome? I think that's me!" He chuckles and I grin. "Oh hush!" I say covering my face embarrassed.

He hugs me as he laughs, "You know it's me!" I jump startled as Mark pops up out of nowhere, "Oh I see you two are getting along." Seth nods letting go of me but putting his arm around me. "That's good. Anyways uh, Seth you have a match today and Dean will also have a match whoever wins the match sets a stipulation for Summerslam." Seth nods, "Ahhhh. I see, okay sounds good."

"Yeah, so keep an eye on that." He walks away. "You better win." I say fake punching him. "I will try." He chuckles. "Okay, well I'll get ready okay? See you in a bit." I smile and walk away to the locker room. "Agh! I'm so glad, we are staying here in Illinois for Raw and smackdown." Nattie says, I nod in agreement because it gets kind of exhausting moving from place to place quickly.

"Well let me get ready cause Seth has a match tonight." I say, "When will you be able to wrestle?" Cameron asks, "Hmmm maybe in another week. But I don't know. It sucks I can't participate in the Divas tag team match." I sigh sadly. I hate not being able to wrestle, and I know it's temporary but it still sucks.

~
"Good luck on your match tonight, Rollins." Dean says as he walks by us, he's wearing his attire and doing something with his hands. "He's kind of scary." I say, "Who? Ambrose? He's always scary! No just kidding, but why do you say that?" I chuckle, "Because once he gets into his character he's all like woahhhh, you know?"

Seth looks at me confused, "Umm. No I don't." I roll my eyes, "Never mind, Rollins." He smiles, "Oh getting an attitude?"

We approach our spot and wait for Seth's music. After a few minutes Seth's music hits and we walk out. Seth grins as he walks towards the ring. Before he walks in the ring he takes off his shirt and hands me his shirt and briefcase. "Kiss him!" A person in the crowd screams, "Come on, Nicole listen to the audience." My eyes widen, "Seth!" I say as he laughs and walks in the ring.

Seconds later RVD comes out, he gets in the ring but before the match starts the announcer speaks up. "There's been some news that Seth Rollins won't be going against RVD, he will be going against Heath Slater." Seth grins and RVD starts complaining. Heaths music blasts on and he walks in the ring.

The match starts and pretty much Seth is taking control. But the out of nowhere Dean appears. He doesn't attack Seth he just stands to the side watching, but I can see Seth's getting distracted. "Get out of here Ambrose!" Seth screams, Dean just laughs. And the he spots me, I step back as he walks to me. "I will need to see this, ma'am." He says grabbing the briefcase. I don't let go though, "Oh no, you can't."

He pulls a little but I pull back, "No!" I say, "I just need it for a few seconds." He grabs me by the waist and grins, "Hey! No! Get your hands off her!" Seth screams, Heath takes advantage of that and tries to pin Seth down from behind but Seth kicks out. "Ambrose, stop that!" I say. Seth points at Dean, "You let go of her-" Heath then kicks Seth behind the head and Dean lets me go but pulls the briefcase away from me. "Hey you!" I scream as he walks away with it.

Seth is getting so distracted, "No give it back. It's not yours." I say but Dean starts putting a whole bunch of crap in there. Like soda and popcorn. It gets to the point where I'm trying to get the briefcase but Dean holds it up in the air so I can't reach it.

Next thing I know Heaths music starts to play and I see him get out the ring quickly as Seth sits there shocked. Dean grins, "Ooops!" He says as he drops the briefcase on the floor, he walks away grinning and laughing. I pick up Seth's briefcase which soda is dripping out of it. Seth grabs it and starts screaming at Dean.

Once we are backstage he opens his briefcase, "Oh my God. What the hell Dean?" He says as Dean laughs, "Hey! It was funny. I'll see you later and bye Nikki." He walks away smiling and Seth is screaming at Dean for getting his briefcase dirty. "I tried to take it away from him but he's like bigger than me so yeah."

"It's okay, gosh he's so messy." He dumps out the stuff he put in the briefcase. "I wonder what stipulation he's going to pick." I say, "Well knowing Dean he's going to pick something crazy." I nod because Dean is a bit unstable.

"Alright, I'm going to get changed okay? I'll wait for you outside so we can leave together but we will have to leave with Roman and Dean cause I left my car at the hotel." He kisses my forehead and walks away shaking his briefcase. "I see you moved on quickly." John says behind me. My smile fades away and I turn to look at him, "John, you know I-"

"It's whatever, Nicole. It just hurts to see that apparently you didn't love me the way you said you did." He starts to walk away, "You can't say that! You know I really did love you but you pushed me away, you were mean to me sometimes and you took me for granted. You took my love for granted, that's why I stopped feeling love for you." He gives me a cold look and walks away. I look around and see some WWE superstars heard what I said. I feel my face get red as I walk by them trying to ignore their looks.