Part 49

"Here is your new Divas Champion, Paige!" Paige grabs the championship and screams as Aj cries hitting the ring floor. "Hey! She won!" Seth sits beside me as we watch the screen from backstage. "I know! I knew she could do it."

Paige runs to me once she's backstage, I give hug her back. "Congrats!" Seth and I say happily, "I can't believe this!" She says wiping tears from her face. "The Championship is back to momma." She kisses it as she gives me another hug. Roman tells Seth something, he's got a bruise on his cheek. "Are you still hurt?" Seth asks and Roman nods touching his back. "It was worth it though, I beat Orton and that's all that matters. Believe that." He laughs as Seth grins. "By the way, congratulations, Paige." He smiles and walks away.

"I'm going to go change. Good luck on your match, Seth." She waves goodbye and walks away. "Are you ready?" I ask stepping in front of Seth, I start fixing his hair and fixing his attire. "How do I look?" He asks raises an eyebrow. "You look fab." I say smiling. "Why thank you!"

"Umm, I need to talk to you two after the match." Mark says walking by. "Oh God this can't be good." I whisper to Seth, "Don't worry, I bet it's nothing bad." He says but I can hear that he's nervous.

~

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it's a lumberjack match! Introducing first accompanied by Nikki Bella, from Davenport, Iowa weighting at 217 pounds .. Mr. Money in the bank, Seth Rollins!" Seth and I walk side by side, I raise my hand up as Seth holds his briefcase on the air. The crowd boos Seth as we walk by. The whole ring is surrounded by WWE superstars.

Seth hands me the briefcase and walks in the ring as they all stare him down. I look around there's R-truth, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Ryback, Curtis Axel, Kofi Kingston, Goldust, stardust and many more. Seth paces around the ring impatiently and finally Dean Ambrose comes out. "His opponent from Cincinnati, Ohio weighting at 225 pounds .. Dean Ambrose!"

Dean walks in the ring and takes off his jacket as he stares at Seth. The bell rings and they start the match. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper stare at me and I get the shivers. Seth throws Dean out the ring and the superstars immediately grab him, Dean pushes and punches them then gets back in the ring.

I bite my lip nervously as the match continues, I wince every time Seth gets hit because even though he's not hitting me I feel like he is. It gets to the point where they both fall out of the ring. I quickly make my way to where they are. A few are holding Seth back and a few are holding Dean back, they're both screaming at each other and Dean breaks loose he jumps on top of Seth and the ones holding him.

Seth crawls out of there and holds his stomach trying to catch his breath. Dean hits him and they make their way to the crowd as they're hitting each other. I watch closely as they keep getting further and further away. The Lumberjacks are all confused and so am I.

The crowd points to the entrance and I look back as Kane walks out. He's furious and he starts screaming, "What the hell are you doing? You are all suppose to keep them in the ring! Get him! Get that lunatic!" Bo Dallas and Heath Slater walk away to the crowd to grab Dean. When they get him they drag him back to the ring, Seth walks the opposite way and as they try to grab him he pushes them away. "No! I'm done!" He screams walking away, I'm about to follow him behind but Harper holds me back, I drop the briefcase on the floor and try to get away from his grip.

Seth sees and turns around, he's screaming at Luke and the rest of the superstars drag Seth back. Dean jumps and tackles them all and I elbow Harper harshly. "Let me go!" And Seth tries to get out the ring but Dean doesn't let him. Seth is too distracted screaming at Harper that Dean takes advantage and hits Seth so hard across the throat that it knocks him out. Erick walks to him and holds Harpers shoulder and that's when he lets go of me but he's got a smile on his face and now I understand he did this to cause Seth a distraction.

Dean pins Seth and I close my eyes because I think he's got him but then the crowd gasps and I open my eyes and see that Seth kicked out at two and a half. Dean grabs Seth's head and bangs it against his and whispers something, then next thing I know he curb stomps Seth. "No!" I can't help to scream. Dean pins him and Seth magically kicks out again but this time Kane walks in the ring.

"You can't do that." Goldust says walking in behind him. Kane looks at him angrily and punches him. All the Lumberjacks get in the ring and start to fight. Seth manages to crawl out, "Hand me my briefcase." He says, I give it to him and he just stands there watching them wrestle each other. "Hey, you can't have that!" The referee turns to look at Seth who's holding his briefcase. "So what if he wants to have it?" I scream back, "Excuse me?" He says, all his attention is on me that he doesn't even realize what's going on in the ring. It goes down to Erick Rowan and Dean, as Dean kicks Rowan out Seth quietly sneaks in the ring. The referee is too busy screaming at me that he doesn't realize that Seth hits Dean on the head and he pins him. "Referee!" Seth screams, he turns around and counts to three. Seth gets up as the referee holds his hand in the air. Deans on the floor breathing heavily. He grins happily as he walks out the ring, I walk beside him as he struggles to walk. "Did Harper hurt you?" He whispers, "No." I say. "Good he better didn't." He leans in like he's whispering something and gives me a small kiss on the side of my cheek.