Chapter Forty Two

Kovu took his tongue and began to slowly trace it along Kiara's ear, then her neck and back up. He did it three times before he switched to the other side and repeated the process. Kiara sighed and closed her eyes as Kovu licked. Then when he was through, he nudged her side.
"Hmm? What's wrong?" she mumbled.

"On your back," he said lowly.
Kiara obliged and laid carefully on her back. Then Kovu stepped over her and laid on his stomach and started to lick her chest, moving slowly downwards. Then when he reached her stomach, he kissed it softly and placed his ear on its surface.

"Hey honey, how are you holding up in there? Mommy and Daddy are just having a little fun okay? If we're too loud, make sure and kick Mommy so Daddy will be more gentle," Kovu said to his cub.
"Kick? He's can't kick, he's only  three weeks old," Kiara reminded him with a laugh.
Kovu chuckled and resumed licking Kiara.

He licked for a while until finally he reached her womanhood, its aroma wafted through his nose and he growled seductively.
Taking his tongue he rubbed it across her surface and she shuddered slightly. He then bent his head and began to slowly suck and flick his tongue at her already wet entrance.
"Ooh baby...ahh...mmm, yes. Oh yes," she moaned.

Kovu kissed her once and then continued to lick with Kiara giggling and twisting on the floor, the pleasure, the hot, passion coursing through her bloodstream, making her wet with each passing second.
"Baby I'm gonna... I'm so close... so close... yes please, don't stop! Ahh! Yes."
Then Kovu, with a devious smirk, kissed her opening once more and rose up off the ground.

Kiara glanced up at him and her eyes widened as she realized that just happened.
"What the hell? Why did you stop!" she whined.
"It's all part of your punishment baby," Kovu said wickedly.
"I told you, I warned you. But did you listen? No you didn't. Now suffer the consequences." 
"No please baby, don't leave me hanging, continue, please baby! I'm so close to the edge, you can't leave me like this," Kiara said frantically.

"Can't I?" Kovu asked as he sat down and started to groom his fur. Kiara's eyes narrowed when the realization dawned on her. Kovu wasn't going to finish? Fine. He wanted to torture her? Also fine. Two could play at this game.
Pretending it hadn't bothered her, Kiara got up off the ground and walked up to Kovu who stopped grooming and was watching her with curious eyes. 

"You're not gonna finish me off? Fine baby, don't finish me off. The need to cum wasn't all that much, so I'll go relax in the sun and forget about it," she said casually.
"Really? Are you capable of forgetting you wanted to cum?" Kovu inquired.
"My self control is not as weak as some portray it to be. No matter, we'll finish our mission, then when we're back in the Pride Lands, I'll send Haraka to your pride, then I'll ask Roman to finish what you started," Kiara said smugly.

Upon hearing this, Kovu tensed and his eyes darkened slightly.
"I'll demand him to fulfill the needs of his Queen, to mate with me. I wonder if he'll even fit inside of me? If we doesn't, I'll force it in. I'm sure he'll be only to happy to have his manhood massaged-"

Kiara's sentence was cut off when Kovu flew up in a rage and slammed her on the cave floor. His emerald green eyes were dark and his breathing was heavy. Kiara gasped and then smirked when she saw just how much her words affected him.

"Then I'll even go down and show him how appreciative I am of his thorough services. I'll put his manhood into my mouth and give him heaven! Since you blatantly refuse to give me what I deserve, I'll go fulfill my needs elsewhere! We're gonna have so much fun! I'll even make you watch!" Kiara said with a lascivious laugh.

Kovu growled at this and grabbed Kiara's hindlegs and forced her to lie on her stomach.
Then he mounted himself up on her back and grabbed her neck with his paws and bent his head to whisper in her ears.
"How dare you say such audacious things? You are my wife, you are my mate, you are my Queen, you are the mother of my cubs! And your body, is mine! I am the only lion to ever enter your womanhood, to impregnate you, to make you scream! You wouldn't be caught dead with another lion! Why?! Because you're MINE!"

Without another word, Kovu held Kiara by her side and entered her with a deep, devastating thrust making her cry out with the force, the sheer strength, the aggression. Then with no intention of relenting, Kovu started to aggressively thrust into Kiara's tightness, faster, deeper and harder he went along, in and out. Then he took his paw and smacked her rear end and she squeaked.

"Who do you belong to?" he demanded as he thrusted continuously into her.
"Ahh! Ohh! Baby...yes that feels so amazing," Kiara purred.
"I didn't ask if it felt good, I asked who do you belong to!" Kovu said as he smacked her again.
"Ahh! Y..you," she gasped.

"I didn't catch that," Kovu smacked her harder and increased the force of his thrusts.
"You! I belong to you!" Kiara said a little louder as she clenched her walls around his manhood. 
"I can't hear you!"
"You Kovu! I belong to you!" Kiara was cringing underneath him now, her juices were so close to escaping, just a.. few...more.. minutes!

"I heard something, but the sound of your pretty little moans are making it hard to properly listen!" Kovu groaned as his eyes rolled up in the back of his head with the intense pleasure. 
"YOU! I BELONG TO YOU KOVU! ONLY YOU, I'M YOURS, ONLY YOURS BABY! I'M YOUR LIONESS, YOURS AND YOURS ALONE!" Kiara screamed as she cummed long and hard, her juices pulsing all over them as she rode out her orgasm.

Then after several more thrusts, Kovu too met his release. He growled loudly while emptying his seed deep into his mate's womb. Even while he orgasmed, he was still thrusting into her. Kiara squealed as she felt Kovu's hot, sticky seed flow through her, it was a magnificent feeling, her and her husband's love making was the most amazing experience, one she wouldn't trade for anything in the world.

Then Kovu slowly pulled out and laid next to his wife on the cold cave floor. Kiara sighed and climbed on top of Kovu and placed her head on his chest. They didn't say anything for a long, long time. They just paid their, absorbing the warmth, the bliss of their proximity.
Then Kovu pressed a kiss to Kiara's lips and she hugged him tightly.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked softly.
"Only you baby," Kiara replied.
Then suddenly Kiara felt a movement on her womb and gasped. She climbed off of Kovu and sat on the ground and placed a paw on her stomach.
"Baby what's wrong?" Kovu asked in alarm.

"Our cub, he just... moved," Kiara said softly. Kovu jumped up and pressed his ear to Kiara's stomach and listened.
"Honey was that you? Did we make too much noise?" he asked with a smile.
There was nothing for several minutes, then Kovu moved his head and looked up at his mate.

"He moved, was it because we mated?" he asked.
"Maybe. They say that when parents mate when the mother is pregnant, it relieves stress. And if the mother is happy, the cub is happy," Kiara said with a tender smile. Then she rubbed her stomach which was just starting to swell and sighed.

"Well you know what that means," Kovu said with a grin.
"What does it mean?" Kiara asked confusedly.
"If the mother is happy, the cub is happy. And we both know just  what makes you happy," Kovu said with a smirk.
It took several seconds for his words to register, and when it did, she too had a smirk on her face.
"When's the next session?" Kiara asked seductively.
"We'll reach Ustawi first. There's a beautiful oasis there, completely concealed from social interaction. No-one will be able to hear you scream," Kovu replied.