about last night

Fuck, my head is still pounding from the night before. I woke up at the crack of dawn just to hurl whatever is left in my stomach. I could feel a hole burning through my stomach lining and the back of my throat burned. The last time I drank to the point I'm throwing up was when Stass and I decided to down a whole bottle of tequila within an hour. It definitely wasn't my finest hour. Theo had to carry me out of the common room because I got on top of a table and almost jumped into the crowd, attempting to crowd surf.

    I sat up in my bed and finished the glass of water Draco poured out for me on my nightstand last night. I looked over at Stass's bed and saw that she was still sound asleep, soft snores coming from her lips. Surprisingly, Stass was in her bed alone, no boy. She usually brings someone back to our room after a party and I would stay with Theo for the night. I should go over to the boys' room and see Theo.

    I slipped on my Louis Vuitton slippers and walked out of my room to Theo's. I gently knocked on their door four times before slowly opening the door. Inside, all the boys were sleeping in their beds. I walked over to Theo's bed and got in, laying down next to him. He scooted his body to the side and slipped his arm under my head, wrapping his other arm around my torso. Sleeping in his bed right next to Theo's was Draco. His pale blonde hair fell effortlessly in front of his face.

    I turned my body around in Theo's arms to face him."Baby, what are you doing here this early?", Theo asked in his soft morning voice with his eyes still shut.

    "I wanted to see you", I said playing with his soft golden brown hair. "I love you, Theodore"

    "I love you too, Stella", he said pulling me closer to him and kissing my forehead. "Forever and always"

    "Let's just lay in bed all day"

    "Normally, I would agree but we have rehearsals for our ring ceremony"

    Our ring ceremony, I forgot. An annual tradition at Hogwarts is the ring ceremony. Every year, sixth year students receive class rings. The ceremony signifies our status of finally becoming upperclassmen, it's pretty much the pregame for our graduation. All of our family members come and those who are Hogwarts alumni come wearing their class rings. Both my parents wear their rings on occasion, especially at Ministry galas that the Malfoys throw.

    "Theo", I said grabbing his hand from under his duvet. "I'm sorry for using the Felix Felicis. I shouldn't have used a potion to get something out of you. I was just scared for what you might say or what you might think of me"

    "And I'm sorry for walking out on you last night. I was just angry and frustrated that you would turn to Harry Potter out all people"

    "He's not that bad"

    "I'm going to pretend like I didn't just hear you say that"

    "I love you", I said caressing his cheek with my thumb.

    "I love you too", he said kissing my lips. "Come on, we have to get dressed", he said grabbing my hands and pulling me out of bed. He walked me back to my dorm room and kissed my cheek before leaving.

    When I entered my bedroom, Stass was barely getting up. She was groaning and tossing around in her bed. The light coming from the Black Lake shined into our dorm room, blinding me and making my eyes strained. I covered my eyes with my hand and ran over to Stass's bed to waker her up.

    "Stass, get up. We have rehearsals for our ring ceremony in thirty minutes", I said shaking her shoulders gently.

    "God, I'm so fucking hungover", she groaned. "I can't do this today"

    "Me neither"

    "Where did you go last night? I saw Theo but not you"

    "I left to go hurl everything in my stomach", I said sitting on the edge of her bed.

    "Aw, I'm sorry. I should've been there to hold you hair... or make Alex do it"

    "It's alright. Draco helped me"

    "Draco? Since when did Ferret Boy is willing to get down and dirty to take care of a sloppy drunk?"

    "No idea but he was the perfect chaperone. He tucked me in and everything"

    "Look at you", she said lightly shoving my shoulder. "Getting Malfoy to work like a house-elf. He can't even get himself his own tea in the morning"

    "I'm sure it was just because he felt sorry for me"

    "Did he say anything to you about Theo?"

    "No, why?"

    "I just... I don't know, I was drunk..."

    "Stass", I said in a serious tone. "Now you have to tell me"

    "Take this with a grain of salt because I was hammered last night"

    "Just spill it", I said rolling my eyes.

    "I might've saw Theo with Ginny last night"

    "WHAT!", I shouted, jumping up from Stass's bed. "That lying cheating little son of a bitch. I can't believe I let him convince me I'm some jealous girlfriend"

    "Calm down, Stell", she said grabbing my arm and pulling me back down on her bed. "I was drunk and my vision was blurred. It probably wasn't even Ginny he was talking to"

    "Name another ginger bitch at Hogwarts"

    "I... Yeah... I'm sorry, Stell"

    After making me feel so guilty for taking a fucking potion that would give me luck so that I can confront him about being unfaithful, Theo has the audacity to go and make things even worst. What the fuck would he talk to Ginny Weasley about? Quidditch? No fucking way. How can he tell me that he will never cheat on me and that he loves me when he's doing the one thing I accused him of doing? I can't fucking believe it. It's like the past eight years of out lives mean nothing to him.

    Last night on my way out of the party, I saw through my blurred vision a red head girl with a tall brunette boy. Could that have been Theo and Ginny? Is that why Draco helped me out of the party? Because he saw his best friend with a girl and didn't want his girlfriend to see? That would explain why Draco was being so nice to me. Never in my sixteen years of knowing Draco Lucius Malfoy did he EVER help me while I was feeling sick. When I got the flu fourth year, he refused to be in the same room as me. Why would he hold my hair back while I vomit into a dirty shared bathroom toilet? Draco knows something, he has to.