sendoff

sendoff ball playlist:

Cavetown - Home

Lord Huron - The Night We Met

Lana Del Rey - Ride

   "Tell me everything", Stass said brushing her black hair out. "You didn't wake up with a major hang over and I gave you your space this morning so you have to tell me"

    "Nothing happened"

    "Oh really? You say that every time and I end up finding out that you hooked up with one of your exes again"

    "Draco just took me back to our room and helped me get into bed. He even left the room so I could change"

    "Interesting..."

    "What's so fucking interesting. We're friends"

    "Okay", she scoffed, rolling her her eyes, "like I'm supposed to believe that"

    "Well, I don't know what you want me to say. Nothing happened. Now even the molly or alcohol could make us do something"

    "You not boning something while rolling? That's fucking new"

    "Okay", I sighed. "For a second, I wanted to hook up with Draco but then I had this conversation with Theo and-"

    "There it is", she grinned. "What did you and Theo talk about"

    "Theo pretty much gave me his 'blessing' to get back together with Draco and told me to pick Draco"

    "God", she scoffed. "I can't handle you three. It's like chasing fucking garden gnomes. One second, someone is mad at the other for not being together and another second, someone is saying that they should get back together"

    "Imagine how I feel about being the middle of all of this"

    "So, are you going to get back together with Draco?"

    "No", I sighed.

    "What? Why not? You've been spending the past couple of months trying to see which ex boyfriend to get back together with and this is your sign to choose Draco"

    "Yeah, but it just doesn't feel right. Draco and I are finally in a good place again. I don't want to ruin it by bringing up 'I love you' again"

    "You're not going to ruin things again. Once he sees you in your dress tonight, he's going to fall to his knees"

    "I don't think a couture dress is going to make Draco Malfoy love me"

    "Ugh", she groaned, walking over to my bed and taking both of my hands. Stass dragged me out of bed and forced me to stand in front of her. "Quit being a little bitch and get your fucking man. How do you know that things are going to bad this time around? He knows how you feel about him and you both got rid of your vengeance itch"

    Great pep talk, Stass.

    "Now get ready", Stass continued. "We only have an hour before we have to head upstairs to attend the Sendoff Ball and I don't want to be late"

    Stass gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked back to her dresser, resuming her hair care routine. I let out a deep sigh and started to get ready for the ball.

    An hour went by and Stass and I are finally fully dressed with our hair and makeup done. For tonight's event, I decided to wear a white dress with gold detailing and gold jewelry that my father had sent me last week. I wore long dangling gold and diamond earrings with a matching bracelet and gold rings on my fingers. My long straight black hair was down and I added two gold barrettes to it.