drunk in love

Theo took his portkey and left my room back to his house to change out of his sweatpants while I roamed around my closet looking for something to wear tonight. I rummaged through my racks of clothes looking for something appropriate to wear for the party. Knowing that Anastasia is going to be there tonight, I'm going to have to wear something hot or else Stass will have my head on a silver platter. I grabbed my white corset top, my high waisted snake print trousers, and my black platform boots. I accessorized with daily gold necklaces and rings and pulled my black hair back into a slick low bun.

	After I finished getting ready, I walked out of my closet and into my bedroom where I saw Theo sitting on my bed, playing with simple charms with his wand

After I finished getting ready, I walked out of my closet and into my bedroom where I saw Theo sitting on my bed, playing with simple charms with his wand. He sat up in my bed and smiled as I walked over to him. Theo was wearing a black Louis Vuitton hoodie and a pair of black jeans with two silver rings on his fingers.

	"You look beautiful", Theo said getting up from my bed and kissing me on the cheek

"Thank you. I feel like I'm a bit overdressed", I said looking down at my snake print trousers.

"No, not all. If anything, everyone else is underdressed", he smiled. "Ready to go?", he asked taking my hand.

"Yep, let me grab my wand", I said reaching over to my nightstand and tucking my wand into my trousers.

Theo and I apparated to the Zabini Mansion and appeared right at his front door which was opened. When we walked in, the house was filled with students from Hogwarts and red plastic cups decorated the foyer. Music was blaring and smoke was rising in the air. I followed Theo through the foyer and into the living room where the boys sat on the couch smoking blunts while Draco did his coke of the glass coffee table. I sat down on the couch in between Alex and Theo while Draco and Blaise sat across from us.

"Ah! The Princess is here!", Blaise exclaimed. "I saved a special something for you", he said taking a small packet of white powder from the pocket of his trousers. He reached across the table and handed the bag of coke to me.

"Why thank you kind sir", I said opening the bag and scooping the coke up with my nail, doing a bump.

"My pleasure your Royal Highness", he joked before taking a hit from his blunt.