up in the tower... again

Right when dinner ended, I grabbed Stass by her hand and ran downstairs to our dorm room to discuss everything going on.

I slammed the door shut and quickly grabbed my quill and notebook from my nightstand.

"What the fuck is going on? I haven't seen you run this fast since you thought you saw your mother wearing your Louboutins from across the front lawn at Malfoy Manor", Stass said sitting down on my bed next to me.

"Theo asked me to meet him up in the Astronomy Tower at midnight"

"Oh", she smirked.

"No, not 'oh'. This is bad", I said while drawing a "pros and cons" list with four columns in total. "We need to figure out the good and bad parts of each boy and list them out"

"Stell, you are not going to make a decision based off of a stupid list"

"Yes, I am and you're going to help me"

"Figuring whether you're getting back together with Draco or Theo is a big deal for you. You went through an emotional roller coaster with the both of them this past year"

"I know", I sighed, "but I don't plan on getting back together with anyone, at least not yet..."

"Then what is the point of this stupid list?"

"I just want to be prepared when one of them come crawling back to me"

"Fine, but I'm going to be writing the list", she said snatching the notebook and quill from my hands. "It would be a biased opinion if you write it. So, who are we starting with first?"

"Maybe Theo?"

"Alright, Draco", she said writing down his name, disregarding what I just said. "Cons: he is mean, rude, and treats you like shit"

"And is inconsistent", I added.

"Pros: he treats like a princess, he's in love with you, and has great hair"

"Don't forget about great sex"

"Gross, I didn't need to hear that", she cringed, "but completely valid. Now, onto Theo"

"He gives me roses when my favorite flowers are peonies. I don't get butterflies when I see him. He also cheated on me because he was bored of me and isn't as attentive as Draco"

"At least Theo never made some elaborate plan to make Louis cheat on you"

"True..."

"Alright, now for the 'pros'. Theo is also in love with you and you planned your whole future with him"

"Those plans were made when we were children. Things are different now"

"Are they really? You two just go into Ilvermorny and he's on the quidditch team. At this rate, you're getting a proposal in a year and then I'm going to be attending you big lavish Paris wedding in no time"

"I guess you're right", I sighed. "Does this mean I'm picking Theo?"

"No... You have to make him work for it first. When you see him tonight, don't cave into his Nott charm"

"We don't even know why he's asked me to meet him tonight. It could be something harmless, like asking me about our Potions homework or if I plan on living on campus or off next year"

"Yeah right", she scoffed, rolling her dark brown eyes. "He could easily ask you that at dinner. Theo wants to get you alone for a reason"

The issue isn't the fact that I will be alone with Theo because I've been alone in a room with him plenty of times. The issue is what he might say or do now that we somewhat talked about how everything is "going according to plan". I don't want to pick between Draco and Theo because I love them both, it's just one is good for me and the other isn't but makes me feel something I've never felt before.