party like it's 1998

theo's new year's eve party playlist🎆🌑🎊🥳:

Drake - Money In The Grave (ft. Rick Ross)

Chase Atlantic - OUT THE ROOF

Labrinth - Gangster

"I did not come back from Greece with Adrian early just for you to skip out on Theo's party", Stass said crossing her arms and tapping her foot on my marble bathroom tiles.

"I told Draco I love him and he just disapparated out of my room"

"Who gives a shit? Draco is a dumbass, we all know he is"

"Going to a party isn't what I need right now"

"It's exactly what you need", she said grabbing my hands. "You are Stella fucking Blackwood. Don't let some pale blonde freak with extreme self esteem issues ruin this new year for you"

Stass is harsh, but she means well.

"Fine", I groaned. "I will go"

"Yay", she giggled. "Go get dressed. I told Theo we would be running a little late because I knew you were going to be all stubborn about going to the party"

I rolled my eyes and walked out of my bathroom into my closet.

For the New Year's Eve party Theo is throwing tonight, I decided to wear a sheer black top with a black bralette underneath, a creme pleated mini skirt, black sheer tights, and black platform boots. I accessorized with layered silver necklaces and silver rings. My makeup was natural with black winged liner and clear lip gloss that had a silver holographic tint to it.

    After I finished getting ready for the party, I walked out of my closet to Stass standing by the door, jumping up and down

After I finished getting ready for the party, I walked out of my closet to Stass standing by the door, jumping up and down. She quickly grabbed my hand and disapparated us out of my house to Theo's.

When we got to Theo's mansion, there were bright flashing lights coming through the large windows and loud music coming from the front door. There were people out on the lawn, stumbling around with cups full of alcohol and cigarettes in their hands. In front of the house was a table that had bracelets and necklaces that were enchanted to glow in the dark. Stass grabbed me a necklace and slipped it over my head, placing it around my neck. She grabbed a few of the glowing necklaces and put it on, making the bright neon colors glow against her white top.

"Let's go", Stass said taking my hand. "The boys are probably in the dining room playing beer pong"

We entered the loud party, pushing through the crowd of people to get to the Nott's dining room. Draco and Blaise were on one side of the table and Adrian and Theo were on the other, throwing the ping pong balls into the plastic up filled with beer. Daphne and Pansy were sitting on the dining chairs with drinks in their hands, watching the boys play.