CHAPTER 52

Ren's POV

"This is fucking abuse!" Sigaw niya habang nagpupumiglas na makawala sa posas.

"Then we'll both go to jail." Sagot ko naman. "You're dating other guy and we're still not yet separated." Pagpapatuloy ko.

"And you fucked other girl while we're together." She said while directly looking at me.

Hindi nalang ako nagsalita at tumahimik. I know I fucked up!!! OK? She doesn't need to repeat it over and over again!

"Nathalie bring my phone here!" Sigaw ko and I felt AC flinch. Nathalie quickly bring my phone to me. I just opened it and scroll through my phone. I felt someone watching me so I turn around to AC.

"What?" Tanong naman niya.

"You're looking at my phone."

"I wasn't." She denies

"Check it. And if you see something I'll let you go off this handcuff." I said and handed my phone to her.

"I don't have to. And I don't want to." Sabi niya at iniabot ulit ang cellphone sa akin.

"Check it." I said in a serious voice.

"I said I don't need it! This is fucking abuse! Pakawalan mo nalang kaya ako! You're abusing me in a way that you always get what you want." Inis niyang sabi and looked away.

"You wanna see what abuse looks like? Do you really wanna see what abuse looks like?" I asked and gazed directly onto her eyes.

"Call Rivera and I'll show you what abuse looks like. He would be a perfect example." She looked at me with shock in her eyes.

"What are you saying?" She asked as if she doesn't know what I'm capable to do.

"Call him. Tell him to come here at your unit. And also tell him to buy his coffin. He might not survive." I said and she just freeze over what I said.

"You're insane! I'm starting to wonder what is the reason why I LIKED you in the first place." I can sense sadness in her voice.

"Cause I'm different. Ako lang ang Ren Ethan Morris sa mundo. I'm limited edition baby." I said to try and cheer her up. I don't want to see her sad. It breaks my heart into pieces even more.

"Bakit kasi hindi ka nalang pumunta doon sa asawa mo. Why are you still here bothering my supposedly peaceful life." She said looking far away on her bedroom window. Sadness is eating her voice and her mood.

I can't even say a word. I am speechless about what she said. Am I just bothering her? I was supposed to get her back not to bother her. Now I'm starting to doubt myself.

What is the purpose of this? Why am I still doing this? Why do I suddenly feel pity over myself? Am I still doing what I am supposed to do?

Too many questions are running in my head right now. I can't even speak or move.

I felt her tugging the handcuff and lay on the left side of her bed. I adjusted for her to feel comfortable.

"Nathalie bring the keys." Sabi ko at agad naman niya itong ibinigay. "Arrange her things and you can go home after. I'll send the check when I get back from the Island." Pagpapatuloy ko.

I unlocked the handcuff on AC's wrist. And she look at me confused. And I suddenly saw the engagement ring on her finger. My heart aches as I smile bitterly at her.

"Goodnight. I'll go back to my unit. I'll tell Nathalie to lock your door when she leaves. And eat your dinner hindi ka pa kumakain." Sabi ko at tumalikod na. I just wanna be alone. Maybe she's right. Maybe I was just 'bothering her supposedly peaceful life' that she's supposed to have.

I got out of her unit without even looking back. When I arrived on my unit I went on the fridge to get something to drink. I'm not planing to get drunk but If I do, then it'll be better.

My eyes started to water while thinking what AC said. We've changed a lot since out high school days. Parang hindi ko na nga siya kilala ngayon. She's very different from the AC that I met on the playground back then. She's very different from the AC that I love. It hurts thinking that I am the cause of this mess. What if I die? Would they be happy about that? Would they celebrate my death? Maybe yes. Cause I know they hate me that much Maybe that way is better to survive all of this shit that has been happening.

I can't believe that the Ethan they know is slowly losing himself. I'm losing myself because of this shit. I just want things to get better not to get worst to the point that everybody wants me to be gone in their lives.

I rarely cry over things like this but thinking AC could be in danger at any time and I'm not there for her, is killing me. It's like stabbing my heart thousand times.

AC's POV

"Miss you can leave now, it's already late. Go home." sabi ko sa PA daw ni Ren.

"I am being paid to do this Miss. Let me finish first then I'll go." pagpapaliwanag niya.

"Anyways, where is exactly Ren's unit?" I ask hesitantly.

"Just above your unit Miss." she answered while arranging my things. "Miss if you don't mind, may I ask you a question?" sabi niya na parang nag aalinlangan.

"Go ahead." sagot ko naman.

"Why don't you give sir a chance?" she ask kaya napatigil ako saginagawa ko.

"If you were me, and you got cheated on. Would you give him a chance?" I ask back at her.

"It still depends on how much I love that guy. I will find a way to find what's really going on. And if it is all true then we just need to end it all up. But we will talk in a nice way and end it without any problems." She answered were I was leave with my mouth shut. She has a point. But the evidence of Ren cheating on me is right in-front of my eyes.

Maybe we are not really meant for each other. Maybe I should just let go and move on with my life. I should just ignore him. Yeah maybe I should or else this wouldn't end.