CHAPTER 57:

Ren's POV

The shoot is about to start and there's one more thing I want to do.

"All your phones!" I said loudly. Enough for them to hear.

"Give me all your phones. You are all forbidden to take photos using any other devices! Now give me all your phones or I'll destroy it." Sabi ko kaya agad naman nilang nilabas ang mga phone nila at inilapag sa lamesa.

"Good. Don't ever dare to take pictures of her or else. You know what's waiting for you."

The photoshoot just began and we are doing sexy couple poses. Now I can really feel the awkwardness of AC.

"Mrs. Morris are you alright?" Direct ask her.

"Yeah, I'm ok." She ask but she's not showing that she's ok.

"Do you feel awkward? Tell me what's making you awkward." I whispered.

"Ang dami kasing nanonood. I feel a little bit uncomfortable." Sabi niya sapat lang para marinig ko.

"Lahat ng mga walang ginagawa dito umalis na. You can chill inside." I said full with authority. They immediately went inside and about 10 peoples are only here.

"Better?" I ask her again.

"Yeah. Kinda. Let's continue the shoot baka gabihin pa tayo." Sabi niya at inayos na ang sarili.

"Mr. and Mrs. Morris look at each other and Mr. Morris put your hands on her waist look at each other with love and passion." The director instructed. We quickly pose and I look at AC's eyes full of love, passion, desire and lust as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Nice! One more!" The director instructed. Nawawala na ako sa concentration all I wanna do is kiss her infront of everybody.

The shoot went really great and now it's time for the individual pictures. And AC will be the first to take her solo pics.

She's wearing a white 2 piece bikini with gold details. I swear to god if she flashes something I'm gonna kill everyone watching right now.

"Mrs. Morris where do you want your solo pics to be taken?"

"Kahit saan nalang po. You can decide." She answered. We headed on the pool and they start to take photos. I sit beside the director where she can clearly see me and I can also see her clearly.

She's hot! She's on fire fuck! I saw her looking at my direction and I just stare at her as I lick my and bite my lips.

"Excuse me for a second." She said in the middle of the shoot. I thought there's a problem but she headed towards me and pulled me inside the house.

"What?" I ask boredly.

"Can you stay here? You're distracting me." She said and was about to leave.

"I need to be there. Fuck you're the one distracting me. After that get your robe on!" Sabi ko at iniwan na siya doon and ai headed on my room. I lie on the bed and reach for my phone. As I was checking my phone mag biglang tumawag.

"Dad"

[I just want to tell you that you'll just be staying there for 4 days. The organizer in France just called and the ball will me next week. So you need to be there ahead of time.]

"Dad we can just go and leave the others here. They are enjoying."

[You can just go there in some other time kapag nabili ko na yang Island.]

"Ok dad. I'll see you."

I just dropped the call and minutes later someone is calling again.

[Boss]

"What."

[Everything is ready for the punishment.]

"Good, what about the investigation? How is it going?"

[We are almost done with it boss, kaylangan lang namin siyang pigain para mailabas na niya lahat.]

"Do whatever it takes to have all the informations."

[Copy boss.]

"Also the copy of the test. Don't let anyone see it. Or else. Papatayin ko kayong lahat. Understood?"

[Yes boss.]

"One more thing, did you find her?"

[Almost sir. It feels like nagtatago talaga siya. Whenever we have a tip from someone where she is, nagtatago siya. But we have a tip where she'll go tomorrow night.]

"Good. Wag niyo siyang sasaktan or else you'll be find dead."

[Masusunod po.]

After that I dropped the call and I was about to close my eyes when someone enters the room.

"Sinong pinapahanap mo?" Tanong ni Blake sa akin.

"Someone." I answered.

"Great answer. Anyways they are looking for you. It's your turn for the shoot." Sabi niya ay lumabas na.

I really hope they find her. Or else this will be a huge huge mess.

"And by the way. They are flirting outside!" Sigaw ni Blake mula sa labas ng room and I suddenly stood up ag lumabas na nga kwarto.

I headed to the pool area to see what the fuck is going on. And he's not lying.

"Ano ka ba ok lang ako." I overheard AC said.

"I can see you feel awkward with him." Matt answered.

I swear I'm not evesdropping! Sadyang naririnig ko lang silang mag usap.

"I'm fine with it Matthew as long as it's for work purposes. And besides, kaibigan ko parin naman siya. May pinagsamahan din naman kami kahit papano. But the anger is still here, and I don't know if I can forgive him sa panggagago niya sakin." So that's how she feel. And friends? Ayoko siyang maging kaibigan. I want her on my bed every night. I want her body not that goddamn friendship.

"Naalala ko pa noong sinabi mong hindi siya magchecheat sayo. Turns out to be not true at all." Matt said and I was about to punch the hell out of him pero nakapagpigil ako. Cause if not I might kill him.

"Hindi ko din naman ine expect na mangyayari yon. But oh well people change. At sa pagbabago niya kasama na don ang pabago bago niyang babae." AC said and I strongly feel the sadness on her voice.

My love I'm sorry if I'm making you feel this way. It's not my intention to hurt you and I'll never thought of hurting you. Mahal na mahal kita, I will always do and will always will love you even if it takes my life.

I really hope things will get better soon my love and I can show you how much I love you. Just be patient a little my love, everything will get better.