CHAPTER 73

AC's POV

"Tara na." Pag aaya ni Matt sakin at pumasok na kami sa elevator. Kakarating lang damin dito sa unit niya we are currently in the parking lot kaya pumasok na kami sa elevator and he press the level of the floor we are heading.

"Welcome to my penthouse." sabi niya pagkabulas ng elevator.

"You live here alone?" Tanong ko naman. It's beautiful in here. He's on the top of the building and he can see the city in here.

"Yeah." He shortly answered.

"You have a very nice view up here. The city lights are beautiful."

"Yeah it's kind of nice living in here. Peaceful, since I'm on the top so the noise is lessen and also I have the rooftop all to myself." He said and sat on the sofa. This place is actually huge!

"So dito mo dinadala yung mga flings mo?" I just want to joke about it. Malay mo lang naman na he's bringing all the girls in here diba????

"No, actually ikaw palang yung unang bisita ko dito. Even mom hasn't been here."

"Oh, ok." I wasn't expecting that answer.

"The other room in here is quite messy and full of boxes that hasn't been emptied out, you can stay in my bedroom and I'll sleep here on the living room."

"Shouldn't it go the other way around? I mean bahay mo to and-"

"Bisita ka dito. And you should sleep comfortably. So, stop arguing about it."

"Matthew!!"

"What!? Anyways you can look through my clothes para makapagpalit ka na. I'll bring you some essentials so you could take a bath if you want." Sabi niya at pumasok sa loob ng kwarto. I followed him and went to his closet.

Ok.... What should I wear? I mean he has plenty of white and black shirts and polo. I scan through his closet and found out where he store his boxer briefs....

Ahmmm I don't see anything that could I can wear in here.

"Oh." I exclaimed as I found an unused boxer brief which could fit me. And I just took one of his white long sleeve button up shirts and lay it on the bed.

"Here." Sabi niya at iniabot sa akin ang mga dala dala niya. "Do you want to watch a movie later?" He asked before leaving.

"Yeah sure. I'll just take a bath."

"What do you want to watch? I'll get it ready. And I'm also ordering pizza. What flavour do you want?"

"Anything! And the pizza, no pineapples please!" Sabi ko at pumasok na sa banyo.

After I did my rituals on the bathroom I just dried my hair at lumabas na sa sala and found Matt sitting in the sofa with his phone.

"Oh fuck." He curses as he look up to me.

"Huh? Bakit?" Takang tanong ko.

"Ahm nothing." Sagot niya. Nagpunta lang ako kung nasaan siya and sat on the opposite side of the sofa.

"So what are we watching?"

"Kurt suggested 365 Days."

"Ohh ok. Let's watch it then."

"I'll just get the pizza. Nasa baba na daw. Wait for a minute." Sabi niya at pumasok na sa elevator. I just waited there while checking my laptop and my phone.

An email? What does it contain?

From Daddy. He just said to call him after I read the email. Oh yeah I lost my phone maybe that was the reason he can't contact me.

I grabbed my phone and called Daddy kagaya nga ng sabi niya. It took a couple of rings before he pick up the phone.

"Hello Daddy."

[Hello my princess. I can't contact your old number, what happen to it?]

"I lost my phone Dad I just bought a new one when I was in France."

[Anyway, I'll be there in a week. I need to discuss something with you. Napag usapan na namin to ng Mommy and Kuya mo pati na si Marcus. I'll explain it to you when I get there.]

"Ano po yon Dad? Tungkol saan?" I just saw Matt on the corner of my eye entering the house. I signed him that I was on the phone. Well not that my phone isn't on speaker...

[About you migrating here in the US, I'll discuss it even further when I get there. I'll make you understand why we would like you to migrate here.]

"Dad?"

[I know you would react that way, so it would be best if I can discuss this to you personally.]

"Biglaan naman po yata? And wala naman po akong nakikitang rason para mag migrate sa US."

[I understand that, but I'll let you understand my reasons. I'll have to go now, I was just giving you a heads up that I'll be home in a week.]

"Sige po. Bye Daddy."

After that he just ended the call and nakatulala lang ako doon, processing what is going on.

"Hey!" Tawag sa akin ni Matt. "So uuwi pala si tito?" Tanong niya.

"I don't know what's going on." Naguguluhan ako. Why would they want me to migrate to US?

"Forget about that for now. You have way too much on you plate to think about that."

"You're right." I said and brushed away that thought.

"Let's just watch a movie para malibang ka."

So just like Matt said we sat on the sofa and started watching.

"Ohhhh" I exclaimed as the guy said the line 'Are you lost babygirl'. That was....

"He's giving me the same vibes that someone gives when he's around. And we both know who is it." Matt said and the first person that came into mind was...Ren....He do give me those kind of vibes. The 'MAFIA' vibes.

"Yeah" I shortly answered and put my attention back on the movie.

The movie is getting even hotter and we're just silent af! And it's getting awkward. I can also see Matt gulping on the corner of my eye.

"Kurt really do be fucking up with me huh." He sound so pissed. It's funny.

"Come on, it's just a movie Matthew." I said and giggle.

"That pervert jerk." He still sound so pissed. I just smiled and continued watching.

"Been so long since I've seen you wearing a genuine smile." Sabi niya at pinagpatuloy na ang panonood.

He's not wrong.

"I need to get some water." Sabi ni Matt and tumayo para kumuha ng tubig. "I'm also gonna take a bath. It's getting pretty hot in here." Sabi niya at pagkatapos uminom ng tubig ay pumasok na sa kwarto.

"Finish the movie!!" Sigaw ko naman sa kanya.

"I won't take that long, the movie won't finish in 15 minutes!" Sigaw niya pabalik.

Pinagtritripan ba siya ni Kurt? Because it's funny knowing na hindi makakatagal si Matthew na panoorin to pag may kasama. The movie has a great story though