CHAPTER 72

Ren's POV

Kate just came and it's already lunch time. I told her that we need to leave immediately since I have some emergency going on.

And just like this morning she isn't talking to me or anything. She's still giving me that fucking silent treatment and it's really pissing me off so bad!

"Atleast try to communicate if something was wrong or if I've done something that upsets you instead of giving me that stupid silent treatment." It's really getting into my nerves.

The way that she's just there and not talking to me is just so annoying.

Just because I have no patience left...

"What's the problem?" I said as I pinned her on the bed with her two hands above her head.

She's still not talking and I feel like iniiwasan niya yung mga tingin ko sa kanya.

"Tell me what the fuck is wrong!" I asked her again.

"Talk to me, please!" I said  and relaxed my body on top of her sneaking my face on her neck.

"Tell me what's bothering you. Communicate with me. Explain to me why are you acting this way all of a sudden. Please! I'm begging!" Halos maluha ako sa mga sinasabi ko. I'm so fucking desperate to know the reason on why is she acting this strange.

"You're fiancée called this morning while you were asleep. I'm trying to distance myself. I don't want to get involved with any of that anymore. I'm so tired, exhausted and I feel like I'm dying. Babae din ako, I know how it feels to be cheated on. So stop this nonsense."

Halos malaglag ang puso ko sa mga sinabi niya...I'm so speechless...

"I'm sorry." That's the only words that came out of my mouth before collapsing my body beside her letting her go.

"I think we need to go. Let's just close it here. Let's take this trip as a business partner, my old bestfriend." She said and got up at inayos na ang maleta.

I was just there lying on the bed holding myself from breaking down. It took me quite a minute to get myself together before we head out and took our flight back home using a private jet.

After we arrived at the airport and before we parted ways, nilingon niya ako ng isang beses.

"Pikachu!" Tawag niya sakin kaya agad naman akong napalingon.

"I'm hurting, but I'm happy for you. I'll send the papers to your office tomorrow. You should've told me earlier, and one more thing...you two looks good together." That's the last words she said before she get into the car and left.

"AC..." I whispered under my breath.

"I'm very sorry." I continued before heading to my car.

"Sir, a package arrived for you." I came back to my senses when Nathalie enters the room. It's been like 3 days after we got back from France and it still hunts me.

"Who sent it?" I asked her while I open the box. It has an envelope inside. I quickly open it and browse through the pictures that was inside.

"Shit!" I cursed as I saw pictures of AC with Kyle in Paris. He really do have some nerves!

"Sir, there's also this folder that you've been avoiding for 2 days now." Sabi niya at iniabot sa akin ang envelope.

Well I guess di ko matatakasan to. This was sent by AC, and I know that the agreement is inside this envelope and I don't want to see it signed. Because once I see it it's all over.