CHAPTER 71

Ren's POV

"I will not be there. I can't leave." I said and hang up the phone.

"Why not?" I thought she was asleep?

"I can't leave you here alone." Sagot ko and removed my shirt since it's hot and di naman ako aalis.

"Wow, sudden change of plans? Kanina lang you were about to leave me here. Suspicious."

"Matulog ka na."

Well.... I have nothing to say... She's right... I was out of my mind and was about to leave her here alone. Para sa... nevermind!

"Ethan if you're into someone you can freely go. I'm not forcing you to stay tied up on me. You know I'll let you go if you'll just say it to me." Sabi niya habang naka talikod sakin.

"Hey, it's not like that." I moved closer to her and hugged her from behind.

"I don't want you forcing yourself to stay even if you don't want to. We've already broke up, you can do whatever your heart desire. If you want to date someone then go for it. I'm not gonna be selfish and stop you from dating other girls." Is she crying?

"Hey, stop. What are you saying? It's not like that. We'll talk about this on some other time, ok?" I said and planted a kiss on her shoulder as I lean closer closing the gap and hugged her tight till I fell asleep.

I woke up hugging a pillow. Where is she? I look all over the room and she's on the balcony wearing a robe.

I did my rituals on the bathroom and headed to her drinking a coffee.

"Good morning beautiful." I greeted as I hug her from behind and kissed her cheek. She didn't respond or even flinch.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked her again but just like before she's just quiet.

"Kate, what's wrong?" I'm trying to understand why is she acting this way all of a sudden.

I rest my head in her shoulder and tighten my arms around her waist.

"What's wrong? Are you alright? Can you atleast tell me what's going on?" I asked her again. She holds my hand that was around her waist and just as I thought that she would talk to me she removed it and umalis pagkatapos ay nagtungo sa maleta niya.

What the actual fuck is going on? I'm so confuse!

Naghahanda siya ng damit niya, I think she'll take a bath. Bumalik lang ako sa kama at nahiga ulit.

After she's done preparing her things she went up to the bathroom and before she enters she removed her robe revealing her naked body. I can only see her back but damn!! That's a hot girl right there.

Tatayo na sana ako para lapitan siya ng pumasok siya sa loob and I heard her locked the door.

Damn! This morning wood just got even harder. Ok nevermind.

I waited until she's done taking a bath and she's blow drying her hair infront of the vanity. I stood up and went up to her.

"Hey." No response.

"Can we talk?" Again, no response.

"What's the matter? Can you tell me?" Once again no response. I'm getting pissed off but there's something holding me back from getting angry at her.

"Did I do something wrong? Can you talk to me, Kate? Please?" Still no response.

"Are you mad at me? Is it about last night? Tell me Kate, please."