CHAPTER 74

AC's POV

"Why the hell are you half naked?" Tanong ko kay Matt ng lumabas galing sa kwarto at tumutulo pa ang tubig mula sa buhok niya.

"It's hot in here." Sagot niya at naupo na sa sofa. The gap between us is getting smaller and smaller.

"The girl is pretty." Sabi ko habang nanonood.

"She's small, like you."

"What!?"

"Her boobs looks nice."

"Pervert Matthew in the house." Sabi ko at pinagpatuloy ang panonood.

"Oh fuck he's putting chains on her." Matt reacted as we watched the scene.

"Have you done that to someone before?" Wala sa sariling tanong ko.

"Has he done that to you?" Balik niyang tanong sakin.

"I'm the one who ask first." Sagot ko naman.

"If I answer your question, would you answer mine?" He asked again while still looking at the movie.

"Maybe."

"I have."

"What? Matthew? Seriously?"

"But not chains. I tied her up using my belt." Bakit parang wala lang sa kanya? He's not serious about it right?

"Totoo?"

"Why are you so surprised?"

"Nothing."

"So has he already done that to you?"

"No."

"I'll ask you again. Has he already put you into chains? Handcuffs? Tied you up?"

"No."

"Ok then. So surprise he hasn't used that room on you."

"What room?" Anong sinasabi niya?

"The room at your house. At the basement. Underground?" I paused the movie and faced him.

"What basement? What room? What underground? I literally have no idea on what the hell are you talking about!" Naguguluhan ako. I didn't know any of that.

"At your house on the basement there's a hidden room. Large room. With red velvet sheets on a large bed. A Red Room."

"I have no idea on what you're talking about."

"So you didn't know that he's a dominant?"

"I'm confused."

"Forget about it." He said and unpaused the movie and continue watching.

"You are all weird." Sabi ko at pinagpatuloy ang panonood.

Minutes later Matt is just silent I can see him in the corner of my eye, nakasandal lang siya tapos naka pikit. We are on the sex scene part he's just like that.

"Why is the song like that?" He said habang naka pikit parin.

"What do you mean?"

"The song is about getting revenge. The guy cheated and the girl wanted revenge and to her kill him."

"Then why did they use it to this scene?"

"It sounds good."

Natahimik nalang ako and trying not to react weird dahil sa pinapanood namin.