CHAPTER 39

Ren's POV

"What?"

[We gathered some information. Related siya kay Kyle Sullivan. Marami ng nakakita noon sa kanila na magkasama. In coffee shops, malls, restaurants, resorts and even outside the country.]

"Sullivan? The leader of the Black Panters?"

[Yes boss.]

"Ipadala mo agad sa akin lahat ng impormasyon na hawak mo. Bring them here tomorrow and make sure no one will know about this."

[Masusunod boss. Dadalhin ko lahat ng mga papel sayo bukas ng umaga.]

So they are related. But what are they? Alam kong walang kapatid si Kyle.

Black Panters, sila ang pinakapasaway sa gang world. We've stopped them before. They broke every rule in gang world. They've been killing peoples, torturing them, and also they've touch Clashers once. They try to enter and to spy on us. They didn't get any chance to get some information. Papasok palang sila ng SH nakagapos na sila.

Now anong kinalaman ni Kyle sa mga nangyayayri ngayon? Anong gusto nila? I should be more careful. I can't risk to lose anyone right now. At hindi ako papayag na mahawakan nila si AC, I will not let them touch her even the tip of her fingers or her hair.

Sasamantalahin nila ang panahon na to dahil nagkakagulo pa. Kapag may nangyaring masama sa kanya I'll be the one to kill him and his gang.

I went back to the room where AC is currently sleeping. Lumapit ako sa kanya and caress her head while staring at her. I was caressing her face when he hold my hand tightly.

Did I wake her up?

Babawiin ko na sana ang kamay ko na hawak niya nang mas hinigpitan niya pa ang pagkakahawak dito.

"Stay. Please." she said while her eyes are close.

Napaka amo ng mukha niya. She's to beautiful yet fragile. I've been protecting this girl for many years now, yet I still manage to hurt her. Everything just went all wrong.

Actually this past months I've been arranging our marriage, but then Nica came. It ruined everything. And I lost her, and I'm not losing her completely. Not now or ever.

I lie down beside her and sleep. I'll fix all of this my queen. You just need to be patient with me. You need to trust me and I also need to make sure that you are not going anywhere.

I love you Christlie Kate Montenegro. I always do. Always has been. And always will.

I woke up early cooked some breakfast for AC. I didn't wake her up dahil paramg ang sarap pa ng tulog niya. It makes me happy that wen I woke up she's hugging me. Nakasiksik siya sa katawan ko and her arms are wrap around my body.

Habang naka upo ako sa bar stool ay may nagdoor bell kaya agad naman akong pumunta at tinignan oung sino yon.

"Boss nandito na lahat ng kaylangan mo. Just call me when you need anything." sabi niya at iniabot ang isang envelope sa akin.

"I'll send a check at your house. I'll see you again. Kapag napag aralan ko na lahat to. Make sure no one will know about this. Even Blake or any of the Clashers."

"Masusunod boss. Mauna na ko."

"Sige salamat. Tatawagan ulit kita."

Finally the papers I need to know what the fuck is going on. Kapag ito nagtugma lahat I will surely kill all of them.

Kyle Sullivan, leader of Black Panters. Recruiting more members.

Wait what!? They are recruiting? For what reason? There were just 30 of them when I last saw the gang. What is his plan? Bakit? Siguro kaylangan kong pumasok ulit sa gang world not the old one but the new one. I'll make all their blood go in their heads sa mga gagawin ko if they are trying to go against me or Clashers.

"Good Morning. Do you have a nice sleep?" bati ko kay AC na kabababa lang. Is she using one of my shirt? She is.

"I just puke my lungs out." sabi niya at uminom ng tubig.

"May pagkain jan kumain ka na." sabi ko habang patuloy na binabasa ang mga impormasyon na hawak ko.

"I don't eat rice in the morning."

"There are pancakes."

"I don't put maple syrup on my pancakes."

"There's a chocolate syrup on the fridge."

"I don't want a coffee."

"There's a milk on the fridge."

"I don't want-"

"Can you just eat? Fuck AC! Umagang umaga and you're already complaining." sabi ko at inilapag sa coffee table ang mga papel na hawak ko.

"If I were you. You should just let me out of this house. I'm getting bored! You're also compaling about how I complain, well infact you could just let me go and finish this stupid thing. Bored na bored na ako dito." she complain too much. Should I tape her mouth shut? Or should I tie her on a chair?

"Shut the fuck up!" sigaw ko habang nakasandal sa upuan na nakapikit. Well that worked. It made her silent...then seconds later I heard a door closed harshly.

"Shit!"

I arrange everything and go to our room. It was locked. Shit! What did I just do?

"AC open the door!" I shouted as I knocked on the door.

"AC! Please! Sisirain ko tong pintuan! AC talk to me!" hindi niya parin binubuksan kaya kinuha ko ang susi and when I open the door she's sitting by the window.

"AC, I'm sorry. Baby let's talk please." humarap lang siya sakin with her black face.

"My name is not AC. I'm gonna sleep in the guest room for the rest of the week." sabi niya at tumayo na pagkatapos ay naglakad palabas ng kwarto.

Agad ko naman siyang hinila bago pa siya makalabas ng pintuan.

"AC, I'm sorry please. I didn't mean to yell at you. Marami lang akong iniisip. I'm really sorry please." sabi ko at niyakap siya. I felt her tears falling on my shoulder.

"Stop crying AC I'm sorry please. Stop crying I can't see you crying because of what I did." I said as I tightly hug her.

"I didn't imagine in a million years that you would yell at me like that." she said in between her sobs.

I hurt her again. That's not what I ment to do.

"I'm sorry. Please don't do this. Forgive me." I said as I cupped her face wiping her tears with my tumb. Yumuko lang siya and she didn't answer.

I just found myself wanting to kiss her and show her that I love her. Every bit of her existence. I kissed her passionately as lay her on the the bed softly. She's responding to my kisses and that made me want more of her.

I unbutton her her shirt and burried my face on her chest. I heard her heart pounding as my kisses went down on her thighs.

I'm not stoping half way in. I want her now. I want every bit of her.