CHAPTER 103

AC's POV

Oh fuck...

"AC!" tawag sakin ng taong nagbukas ng pinto.

I wasn't going to face him and just continue heading towards the elevator but...

"I just came to return your things." sabi ko ng harapin ko siya.

"Thank you, but you don't have to return them." Sabi niya at lumapit sakin.

"Hindi ko rin naman magagamit and I'm decluttering my things." sagot ko naman.

Can he wear something? Because he's just on a towel wrap around his waist covering half of his body.

"Can we talk for a bit?" he ask.

"I need to go back. May mga aayusin pa kasi ako sa condo." Sagot ko.

"Even for a few minutes? Please?" Why is his voice soft? Damn I miss that...

Lagi nalang kaming nagsasagutan at nagppaataasan ng boses...I didn't know I would miss that tone on his voice.

"I really need to go. Ayokong makagulo pa lalo sa inyo ng fiancée mo." sagot ko at pilit na ngumiti.

"She's not here. She doesn't come here. Pumasok ka na muna sa loob."

"I have to go, sorry."

"AC, please?" he said and hold my hand.

"Just for a few minutes." pagpayag ko. Wala na din naman akong magagawa dahil mapilit siya and I'm not sure if I have already seen his unit.

"Halika muna sa loob." he said whilst holding my hand guiding me inside his unit. "I'll just put something on, feel free to look around." He said and went to his room.

Tumingin tingin lang ako sa loob ng unit niya, he has black, white, dark grey and gold theme going around the unit.

My eyes went to the side table on the sofa. It has my picture in it. And a couple of frames around the living room with our pictures inside them.

I came to my senses nang lumabas siya galing sa kwarto niya naka well he got some sweatpants on and still topless.

"Do you want anything? Food? Drinks?" he offered.

"Busog pa ako." Maikling sagot ko.

"Oh, ok. So, do you need some help to pack your things?"

"No, I'm good. I bribe Marcus to help me."

"About Kurt a while ago."

"Yeah, he said that you sent him to look after me."

"I just don't want you to get in trouble. Was he a nuisance to you?"

"No, he actually got a gift for Marcus. And Marcus was really happy about it. So yeah I think they get along well." Sagot ko naman.

He doesn't need to stare does he? And he's also smiling. Well not really but he seems happy????

"When are you leaving?" tanong niya.

"As I said, I'll leave on the day you least expect me to. In short I can't disclose it." I answered. His smile suddenly fade...

"Ok..." he calmly said.

"Before I forget, I might come to your house tomorrow before lunch. I think I left my other luggage there."

"You mean our house? You can go there, I'll get some guys to guard you while you're there."