CHAPTER 93

AC's

Tulala lang ang mga kasama ko while we are at the resting room. Matthew is in the other room and Dr. Lim is with him right now.

"So now what?" pagbabasag ni Mike sa nakakabinging katahimikan.

"I don't know." maikling sagot ni Blake.

"What will happen is, Ethan will have to shoot Kate. But Rivera cannot take his place, kaylangan na may ibang pumalit sa kanya if she doesn't want to do it." sabi ni Kurt habang ako kay nakatulala lang.

They just explained to me kung bakit ganon nalang ang naging reaction nila kanina.

They said that if the highest can't complete the giving of consequences he would have to kill the one who interfere with it. And I am that one. I put my life on the line. But it is not entirely my fault since he said that he would not do it to me.

While we were talking someone just burst out on the door.

Nathaniel Legazpi...with his dark aura, dangerous gazes, and deadly sharp eyes.

"Where is your fucking boss?" he angrily asked and looked at me.

"Paanong nandito ka Legazpi? Hindi ba't naka ban ka dito sa SH?" takang tanong ni Blake.

"I will talk to your boss," he answered. "And you, you will come with me." he said at lumapit sa akin. Agad naman akong tumayo at inalalayan niya lang ako palabas ng room. No one dared to stop him.

We went to Ren's office, and when we entered he was drinking some liquor and smoking.

"Hello you fucking bastard." Nathaniel greeted him. I was just silent, he glared at us. Particularly at Nathaniel's hand that's on my waist.

"What brings you here?" he asks emotionless.

"I heard that you made her strip off and allowed her to take the place of Rivera." madiin na sabi ni Nathaniel.

"Hmm." tanging sagot ni Ren habang umiinom ng alak.

"And I know the rules inside this fucking gang world Morris, you will be tasked to kill the one who interfere with the giving of consequences dahil hindi mo natapos ang pagbibigay ng parusa kay Rivera. Ngayon, should I come back to this fucking gang world so I can take Montenegro's place?" sabi ni Nathaniel na ikinagulat ko.

"You all want to risk your life for he, what are you trying to do? Trying to be heroes?" he sarcastically said.

"And you? What can you do for her?"

"You don't have to take my place Nathaniel. He'll kill me if he wants to."

"Being heroic Legazpi?"

"You think that I don't know what's happening here? And I feel like may mga alam ako na hindi mo alam. Lalong lalo na tungkol sa fiancée mo. You two really fits together, you have the same bullshit. "

"Don't talk nasty of my fiancée." depensa ni Ren.

I was just there, listening to them talking. Until...

"Am I late for the meeting?" she said upon entering the room and went to her fiancé and kissed him.

"Wow, I would like to greet you nicely but I just can't. You're really getting on my nerves you fucking bitch!" sigaw ni Nathaniel and pointed a gun at her. Ren did the same thing, he pointed a gun at Nathaniel.

It made me flinch, since nasa tabi lang ako ni Nathaniel. Konting baling niya lang sa baril niya ay maitututok na niya ito sa akin.

"Put that shit down or I'll shoot you." pagbabanta ni Ren sa kanya.

"I would love to shoot you both, but I won't. Ayokong makita ni Kate na mamatay ang dating bestfriend niya." sagot ni Nathaniel at hinawakan ako sa bewang. "Tara na Kate, I'll take you to a safe place, baka kasi may mag utos na naman na patayin ka." sabi niya at inalalayan akong lumabas doon.

"Nathaniel, pwede ko bang tignan muna ni Matthew bago tayo umalis?" tumango lang siya bilang pag sang ayon.

We went to a room where Matthew is currently sleeping.

"Kamusta po ang lagay ni Matthew?" tanong ko kay Dr. Lim

"We're currently running some tests, mahina pa ang katawan niya. He will recover in three days if he could handle the medical treatment that we'll give him later. If not he'll recover in several weeks." he answered.

"Pakisabi nalang po na nauna na po akong umuwi, I'll see him soon. We'll get going Dr. Lim." pagpapaalam ko at lumabas na doon.

Habang palabas kami ni Nathaniel ay sinalubong naman kami ni Blake.

"What is it now, Mendoza?"

"I just want to confirm kung babalik ka na nga."

"What if I am coming back? May sisingilin lang ako kay Morris. Pati na din sa inyo."