CHAPTER 70

AC's POV

"Holy fucking hell!"

Napanganga nalang ako sa gulat pagkapasok ko sa bar.

Many are making out and the ambiance is.... I don't really know how to describe it but the lights are surely giving the place that kind of vibe.

I make my way though the crowd and to the bar top. I sat there and immediately order a drink.

Tahimik lang akong umiinom at pinapanood ang mga tao sa paligid habang ang paligid ay maingay at yung iba ay nagsasayawan.

"Bonjour? Hola? Konnichiwa? Ciao? Aloha? Hello?" Sabi ng lalaki na nasa katabi kong upuan.

"Hi." Maikling sagot ko. He seems nice. Not dangerous or creepy looking. He looks good actually.

"Are you a local?"

"No, I'm not."

"So why are you here?"

"I attended an event."

"Oh cool, so you're alone?"

"Yeah, well not until you came."

"Anyways sorry for not introducing myself first. Kyle Sullivan, nice meeting you." Sabi niya at iniabot ang kamay niya.

"Christlie Kate Montenegro, nice meeting." Sabi ko at nakipagkamay nalang din sa kanya. Not gonna lie upon hearing his name he's now giving me danger vibes. Or maybe nag ooverthink lang ako. Masyado na ba akong judgemental?

"So what brought you here at this place?"

"Just bored and I really want to have fun to be honest."

"Oh, so you define fun by watching people make out?" He said and tumawa ng mahina.

"Yeah well about that, I didn't know that this was that kind of a place. Otherwise I wouldn't be here but since I was already in here might as well get a drink." Well if alam ko na ganito pala dito di naman ako pupunta.

"Well can I get you a drink? Or anything?" He offered.

"Can you suggest a hard drink?"

"Chartreuse."

"Let me have it then."

"So are you still studying? I mean no offence but you look so young."

"No I'm graduated and currently working in our company. You what do you do?"

"I'm a full time CEO and part time gangster." He said at tumawa.

"That's funny." Sabi ko at tumawa nalang din. He's joking right? I mean who would admit that kind of thing? He's probably joking.

"Do you wanna go to the dance floor maybe?" Uhmmm I can't dance by any means but I'm a little tipsy so maybe that could help.

"Yeah sure. Looks fun to me." Sabi ko at agad naman niyang inilahad ang kamay niya and guided me to the dance floor.

I don't know but I suddenly felt comfortable with him. Maybe it's the alcohol but it's nice to have company in this boring times.

Ren's POV

Where the hell did that girl go? I've been waiting here at the hotel for hours. It's like 11 in the evening and she's no where to be found. I thought she wants to rest?

Should I look for her? But where? Oh fuck it! Hard headed AC!

Minutes later habang naka upo ako sa sofa ay bumukas yung pinto. She's here, I quickly got up ay sinalubong siya.