CHAPTER 89

AC's POV

"Get me a yacht ready in 1 hour."

[Yes sir, noted. Anything else?]

"Clothes."

[Right away sir]

After that, I ended the call. That was their conversation.

"Hmm going on a date with Vivian?" I ask even though I know it hurts.

"We are."

"What the hell? I can't go with you, Ethan." I reacted violently.

"Just for tonight AC, please."

"I am sorry to ruin your plan but I can't go with you. Ihatid mo nalang ako sa unit ko." Sabi ko at tumingin sa may bintana.

"Just for tonight AC, please. And besides hindi naman kita gagalawin unless I have your permission."

"Ethan that is not the case here, you and Vivian are getting married. We can't just go and do whatever the hell you want."

"I just need you to be with me just for this one night AC, if I need to beg for you to come with me then I'll do it."

"This is going way too out of hand. I don't know why you are doing this and why am I still here with you. I thought we ended this on good terms."

He abruptly stopped the car and face me to take a deep look.

"I didn't end anything with you AC. You never listen to everything I say, we did not end this on good terms. As far as I know, we separated in the airport with no goodbyes."

"It is because you hurt me so much, Ethan! I forgave you for making me a fool for almost 4 fucking years! Now I am realizing that my life would be great if we just stick as best friends, at least in that situation I can still have you." my tears fall so I wipe them quickly before making eye contact with him.

"Wow, that run over me like a truck," he said as I saw tears forming in his eyes. 

"Ethan what we have is over, and it hurts to say this but I am actually happy for your upcoming marriage. This is what you've always wanted Ethan, to be married to a girl you love. and I was too dumb to notice that it wasn't me all this time."

"Yeah, I know. You don't have to repeat that. All I am asking you right now is to go with me for tonight. Please AC!" he said as he hold my hand. "I would never in my life put you in any danger. Trust me on this, please. I am begging you."

"Accept my refusal please."

"I'll explain everything to you just come with me."

"Ethan..." I gasped as he leaned over and kissed the corner of my lips. That kind of kiss he just gave can only have one meaning 'trust me' but after what he did I don't know if I can trust him anymore.

"Please," he whispered as he lean back.

I couldn't process so I just nodded to him.

"Thank you." he replied and start the car.

Almost an hour later we arrived at a coast where there are yachts.

"Come one, let's go." Ren said and got out of the car to open the door on my side.

"Mr. Morris, this way to the yacht." a guys said and assisted us on the yacht.

"Are you cold?" tanong ni Ren.