CHAPTER 61

AC's POV

It's been 2 days since we got back from the island. And the memories are still fresh from my memory and it hurts. It hurts to bad that I needed to rest for 2 days before going back to the office.

Kapag naaalala ko ang mga nangyari sa island para akong binabagsakan ng mundo. Sobrang sakit.

FLASHBACK

[You need to come here now. Itigil niyo na yang dinner niyo ni Matt. There is something more important here.]

"Bakit? Anong problema?"

[Pumunta nalang kayo dito. I'm waiting.]

Sasagot pa sana ako ng ng patayin ni Blake yung tawag.

So as per Blake said we headed home and found him on the couch browsing some papers.

"Bakit?" I ask him after entering the house.

"Ethan." He said and handed me the papers that he was browsing. I took it and read what is written on those papers.

"Blake, anong kalokohan to?"

"This is not a joke Kate."

"Blake, bakit ngayon niyo lang sinasabi to sakin? After what I've been through? Ngayon lang kayo magsasabi?"

"Ngayon ko lang din nalaman to. Ethan told me to give you those."

"Nasaan siya?"

"Speaking of that he's about to leave."

"Where is he?"

"Nasa kwarto niya hinihintay yung yate na sasakyan niya."

I ran to his room and he was about to get his luggage and there things went really wrong.

END OF FLASHBACK

I came back to my senses when I heard my phone ring.

"Hello"

[So when are you coming back tot he office? Kailangan ka na dito and we are taking a vacation for a week kaya kailangan ko nang ifinalize lahat ng dapat kong gawin then it's your turn.]

"I'll be there tomorrow."

[Great, there will be a meeting tomorrow at the office of tito Rudy.]

"I'll be there"

[Nine AM sharp and please don't be late. Nakakahiya.]

"Noted"

After the call with kuya I went to my room and prepare some clothes that I'll be wearing tomorrow.

Kaya ko naman na siguro to. As long as I don't see him. Kakayanin ko naman.

I hope so.

It's the next morning and I'm heading to Tito Rudy's office. After several minutes finally nakarating na din ako and it's the lady on the front desk again.

"Good morning ma'am."

Ngumiti lang ako and head to the elevator. Pagkalabas ko ng elevator ay nakita ko naman si Ren na palabas sa office niya. Did he even saw me? And he's wearing glasses. He looks so professional dahil sa suit niya.

After a minute na naka tulala lang ako sa harap ng elevator ay may lumapit sakin na isang babae.

"Good morning ma'am, this way to the meeting hall." Sabi niya kaya sumunod nalang ako. Nang makarating kami ay pumasok na ako and she guided me to my seat which is labeled with my initial and surename.