CHAPTER 38

AC's POV

It's already night time and we just finished eating some steak na muntik pang masunog. Guess who cooked it!

Me!!! I would love to feed Ren a burn steak. But it turns out it didn't happen. I'm just chillin here at the pool.

Overthinking things. It became my hobby.

"Ay Pikachu!" sigaw ko ng muntik akong mahulog sa pool dahil sa paghawak ni Ren sa balikat ko na bigla bigla nalang dumarating.

"Chill. It's just me. Your husband." sabi niya at naupo sabay lapag sa dala niyang alak at dalawang baso.

"You're not my husband. More of an ex." sagot ko at umiwas ng tingin. He's staring. Alangan namang salubungin ko ang mga tingin niya? No way!

"You're my wife for a week. You can't do anything about that." sabi niya at iniabot sa akin ang baso ng alak.

"Ayokong uminom. You can drink it all. Isama mo na yang tubig sa pool." sagot ko kaya inilapag niya ang baso at humarap sa akin.

"Why don't we have a game."

"What game!?" anong laro ang gusto niya? And why would he want to play a game?

"2 truths and a lie. Simple mechanics, if you dont guess what is the lie then you're gonna drink." woahhhh.

"Why would I play that?" tanong ko naman sa kanya. As much as I wanna play I don't want to get drunk.

"Why? Are you hinding something? If none then let's play." sabi niya at iniabot ulit sa akin ang baso ng alak.

"You go first. I'll guess." sabi ko habang nakatingin sa kanya.

"Ok, let's start it easy. 2 truths and a lie, first I hate mushrooms. Second, I sleep in boxers. Third, I will be leaving Clashers." that's so easy.

"The lie is the third one. So you drink." sabi ko at agad naman niyang inunom ang alak na nasa baso niya.

"Your turn." yeah... My turn... yey.

"2 truths and a lie, first I'm allergic to shrimps. Second, I'm getting a new car. Third, I want to go home." not really that interesting but that will do.

"The lie is the second one. Drink." sabi niya at hinawakan ang baso at inilagay ito sa tapat ng bibig ko.

"Ok! Fine! I can manage you don't need to guide me." sabi ko at tinanggal ang pagkakahawak niya sa baso ko at ininom ang laman.

"2 truths and a lie, first I love you. Second, I didn't cheat on you. Third, I love Nica."

"We're playing TWO Truths and A Lie. Not the other way aroud. You just said two lies. You drink that whole bottle. Ayoko ng maglaro." sabi ko at tumayo na.

The first one was a lie, the second one was also a lie. And the third one? That's the truth. Hurtful truth. Sinasampal na ako ng katotohanan yet I'm still here, living with the same guy who cheated on me.

Nandito ako sa banyo washing myself before going to bed. Then tears started to fall when I remember what he said. So that's the truth, he loves Nica.

What would I expect? That's normal for him to love her soon to be wife.

I flinch when the door open and Ren is heading towards the shower where I am.

"AC, I'm sorry about the game."

"Can we talk about it later? I'm taking a bath." sagot ko habang nakatakip ang dalawang kamay to sa dibdib at nakatalikod sa kanya.

"Alam kong hindi mo na naman ako kakausapin."

What the fuck does he wants?

Wait... What if....

"We'll talk about that later. Since you're already here, could you scrub my back?" sabi ko at iniabot sa kanya ang panghilod habang nakatakip parin ang isa kong kamay sa dibdib.

Kinuha niya ito at seconds later I can feel him scrubbing my back with deep breathes.

"AC, don't provoke me into doing something to you." bulong niya and that gives me goosebumps.

"I'm not provoking you. I'm just asking for you to scrub my back. If that's too much to ask then you can just leave." sabi ko at kinuha ang panghilod sa kanya and dit it myself.

"AC, pigilan mo ko. Please." he said as he wrap his arms around my waist.

Alam kong kahit pigilan ko siya he would still continue doing it. It doesn't make any sense.

"I'm done. You can take the shower." sabi ko and open the shower and close it after I washed the soap out and wrap the towel around my body at lumabas na ng banyo.

That was close. But atleast I succeeded in waking him up. And that's enough for now.

Nang makapagbihis ako ay hindi parin siya lumalabas ng banyo kaya bumaba ako and got a glass and a bottle of alcohol.

I was busy drinking then I felt a little tipsy as I pour alcohol into my glass.

"Why are you drinking?" tanong niya habang nakatitig sa akin.

"It's none of your goddamned business." sagot ko at ininom ang laman ng baso.

"Stop that, you're drunk." sabi niya at inagaw ang baso.

Why does he care? It's none of his business kung plano kong maglasing magdamag. He's a cheater. A god motherfucking cheater!

Ren's POV

Ano bang problema niya? She's drinking and she's drunk. Nawala lang siya saglit sa paningin ko and now she's fucking drunk!

"I said that's enough!" sabi ko ng agawin niya ang baso sa akin.

"Could you just stop bossing me around? It's my life! My life, my rules!" she said and pour alcohol on her glass.

She's pissing me off. And anytime now I could pin her to the wall while my hand is wrap around her heck

And did I mention what she's wearing? A silk black night dress. And it's short. One more thing, those nipples are just... Ughhhhh I'm frustrated because she's now really turning me on. BIG TIME!

"AC tama na yan tara na sa kwarto."

"Leave me alone!" sigaw niya.

Ok I'm done with this. She's so hard headed!

"Ok listen, I'll fuck you in here or you're gonna to our room and sleep? Choose." sabi ko habang nakatitig sa kanya. She stopped and look directly into my eyes.

"I'm gonna go. Later." sabi niya at uminom ulit.

"You're gonna go now or I'll carry you on my shoulders? It's your choice." napakatigas ng ulo niya. Nahiya pa yung bato sa katigasan.

"I can walk on my own." sabi niya at tumayo. Just as I expected she tripped luckily I catch her.

"I'll carry you. Hard headed lady." I said as I carry her over my shoulders until we got to our room. Nilapag ko na siya and cover her with a blanket.

"2 truths and a lie, first I love you. Second, I hate you. Third I love Matt." she whisper as she fall asleep.

Where is the lie? From her reactions towards me and her mood when Matt is around is very different. It hurts to say but the first one is the lie.

She hates me and she loves Matthew. It hurts, a lot. Para akong binagsakan ng isang malaking bato. Crashing my heart into pieces.

Wala na ba talaga akong magagawa to get her back? I would do anything to have her back again kahit ano pa yan. I just need to be patient with it. I'll get her back. I'll have AC back. I'll have my fiancée back. I'll have my bestfriend back.