CHAPTER 95

AC's POV

I don't know why Ren ended up not going, but it would have been good if he did.

"So JD will be managing your businesses in here then?" tanong ni tita habang kumakain. They are talking business again.

"Yes, and soon enough Marcus can take over." agad naman na sagot ni Daddy.

"Daddy, I already told you. I am not interested in being a businessman." sagot ni Marcus. Yeah he's not interested in taking the business at all.

"You'll change your mind." sagot naman ni Mama.

Minutes later ng matapos na kaming kumain ay nagpaalam na sina Tita na uuwi.

"Mommy can I stay with ate tonight?" Euniece said.

"Euniece, ate needs to rest." sagot naman ni Tita.

"Tita ok lang po, gusto ko din naman po na makipagbonding kay Euniece bago po ako umalis." sagot ko naman.

"Are you sure hija?"

"Opo tito, I wouldn't mind."

"Kuya, samahan mo 'ko." sabi niya at lumapit kay Ren.

"Euniece,-"

"You can accompany her, you can sleep in the guest room." sagot naman ni Daddy.

"Kate, would that be fine?" tanong ni Tito Rudy sa akin.

"Sige po tito, para may kasama po na umuwi si Euniece bukas. But if Ren don't want to stay ok lang din naman po at ihahatid ko nalang po siya bukas." sagot ko naman.

Ren ended up staying at naka alis na din sina Tito. Euniece and I just went to my room and she's currently taking a bath.

I went out the room at nagpunta sa may balcony. I miss this place but it brings so much memory of me and Ren. Few minutes later nang tawagin ako ni Euniece. Agad ko naman siyang pinuntahan at nagpatulong lang siya to dry her hair.

We spent an hour talking and gossiping until she felt tired and natulog na. After I tuck her in ay kinuha ko lang yung laptop ko at bumaba na para pumunta sa kusina. Naglabas lang ako ng alak and poured myself a glass of it.

Minutes later while I was working, bigla nalang akong nakaramdam ng lungkot. Then I started crying.

"You're crying? Why?" Tanong ng lalaki na pababa ng hagdan.

Agad ko namang pinunasan ang luha ko and tried to ignore him.

"You know what, almost all of the questions on my mind are answered. But there's this one question that keeps bugging me at hindi ako pinapatahimik." Sabi ko at tumingin sa kanya. Right straight to his eyes.

"What question is that?" tanong niya at naupo sa tabi ko.

"Ethan...Why me? Bakit ako? I'm your best friend, why did you have to do me dirty like that?" I said as tears started to fall.

"I'm sorry AC, I didn't mean to hurt you this much. And I didn't know that it would result us in this kind of situation." He said and hold my face.

"Pero bakit ako? I didn't do anything to you Ethan, I was always there when you have something on your mind but you fucked me up." Sabi ko at tinanggal ang pagkakahawak niya sa mukha ko.

"I was supposed to tell you pero naunahan ako ng takot na baka masira yung pagkakaibigan natin. I was supposed to tell you after the pageant. But during that time, I fell in love with you for real and I don't even know how to explain everything so I went with it and make it a serious relationship with you."