CHAPTER 53

AC's POV

We are currently in the airport waiting for everyone else. Ryle can't come because he has some emergency work to do. Sound good to me.

"Nasaan na ba kasi siya? Do they really need to keep us waiting?" Inis na sabi ni Kurt.

"You just want to see the FA's, that's why you're acting that way." Sagot naman ni Blake.

"Who are we waiting anyways?" Tanong ko naman.

"Sino pa nga ba edi yung magaling mong ex fiancé." Sagot ni Mike kaya agad ko naman siyang tinignan ng masama.

"What? Ano na naman kasing ginawa niya kagabi? Why the hell is he late?" Tanong niya habang nakatingin sakin.

"I don't know! Ask her wife! Not me!" I said and glared at him.

"We're lucky enough na private jet ang gagamitin natin or else naiwan na tayo ng eroplano." Sabi naman ni Blake. Where the hell is he anyway? Umuwi na siya sa unit niya kagabi ah.

Minutes later when the devil finally shows up. He's wearing a hoodie sweatpants and sunglasses and with his luggage. Wow he surely looks rough.

Nang makalapit siya ay umiwas ako ng tingin. I don't want our eyes to meet.

"What happened to you?" Rinig kong tanong ni Blake. Hindi ko lang sila pinansin and look on the opposite direction where they are.

"You look fucked up! And you also got bruises!" Rinig kong sabi ni Kurt.

"It's non of all your business. Are we going or not?" Rinig kong sabi niya. Naglakad na kami papunta sa private jet habang buhat buhat ni Matt and mga dala ko. He presented to carry it so why not?

When we arrive to the jet we just find out seats and fix ourselves. I don't know if Ren is looking at me because of his sunglasses but his head is on our direction.

Minutes later and we already departed, there were couple of cabin crews who are with us. One flight attendant approaches us to offer some things. My eyes landed on Ren who is just there sitting and bored. I saw the flight attendant enter the bathroom and seconds later Ren closed the curtain on the hallway to the CR.

I looked at Matt and he is also looking at me.

"He's fucked up!" Mike said and laugh.

"Sex on plane? Sounds great to me. Exciting!" Kurt also said and laugh.

Hindi ako mapakali dahil sa nakita at narinig ko and I think my asthma is kicking in. I quickly searched for my inhaler on my bag and I can't find it anywhere.

I hold onto Matt's hand as a support and I think Blake, Kurt and Mike notice that I'm having an asthma attack and they quickly ran to me.

"Kate!" Tawag ni Blake sa akin.

"Hey relax! Kate relax." Rinig kong sabi ni Matt na nasa tabi ko.

"Here!" Abot sa akin ni Kurt ng inhaler and I quickly inhaled it and calm myself down. After I calm myself down tears started to fall down to my cheeks.

"Hey, don't cry." Matt said and caress my back.

I just can't stop crying and they are all looking at me worriedly.

"I think it's a mistake that I came. This wouldn't happen if I haven't came here." Mahina kong sabi.

"It's not your fault. Kate stop crying." Nag aalalang sabi ni Blake.

I tried so hard to stop crying and wiped my tears, minutes later when Ren finally came out of the bathroom half naked. And now I can see his face with bruises. I just bow down my head so he won't see my puffy eyes and red nose.

"Guess you can't keep your snake inside your pants." Rinig kong sabi ni Kurt. I can hear frustration on his voice.

"Could be acceptable if we don't have other girl on board." Sabi naman ni Mike. He's also irritated.

"So what? It's none of you business anyways. And besides...she's hot." Rinig kong sabi niya. I'm still not looking at them. I don't want to see him.

"Are you alright?" Bulong ni Matt sa akin.

"No. I'm not even close to being ok." Sagot ko naman habang naka yuko parin.

"Forget what he did." He said and hold my hand and lightly squeezed it.

"I don't know how to react to this. I feel like I'm gonna burst out in tears any minute now." Sabi ko naman. I am tearing up again.

"You hate him. He impregnated another girl. He cheated. He treated you like a nothing happened between the two of you." He said and let go of my hand.

"Guess somebody's really been to fucked up. And he can't control himself in fucking different girls." Malakas na sabi ni Matt kaya nag angat ako ng tingin and Ren is glaring at him with the devil look.

"Guess there's someone who's gonna be dead before we even arrive." Ren said with a smirk on his face.

"Guess there's someone who will have a girlfriend after this trip and there's also someone who will lose everything he had." Blake said with a deadly voice.

"Excuse me I need to use the bathroom." Paglalaalam ko sa kanila. I can't just sit there watch them exchanging threats.

Ren's POV

"Excuse me I need to use the bathroom." She excused and left. I look at Matthew glaring.

I stand up and followed her, Matt was about to stand up and also about to stop me in following her.

"Let them talk. Rivera just let them." Pagpipigil ni Blake sa kanya.

Talk? Why would I just talk to her? I can just easily corner her on the bathroom.

I open the bathroom door and hindi talaga siya marunong maglock ng pinto.

"I'm gonna go out." She said without even looking at me. Hinawakan ko siya sa braso at sinandal sa pader.

"Ahhh!" Daing niya. I just ignore her and stare at her. Nakayuko lang siya the whole time.

"Problem?" Tanong ko sa kanya. She didn't respond and seconds later I heard her sob.

No. I'm not week.

"What?" I ask her again.

"I need to go." She said as she wipe her tears.

"We're not done yet." I said and push her against the wall.

"Please let me go." She said and hold on my arms.

"And what? Let you go and what? Don't you want to experience what that flight attendant experienced?" I said while looking down to her lips.

"Please Ethan stop. I'm begging you." she said and pushed me away lightly.

I removed my arms beside her head and just stare at her. She take a step and open the door. She went out and I'm left inside the bathroom.

Minutes later when I decided to go out at sinalubong naman ako agad ni Matt ng suntok. I wipe the blood on my lips and look at him.

"Anong ginawa mo sa kanya?!!!" Siga wniya sa akin.

"Why do you even care?" I ask and smirk at him.

"You're such a jerk for making a girl cry over the stupid things you do!" He shouted again.

"I'm a jerk and? Do you even have business with me? Oh I know. You just want her. Don't worry she's all yours." I said and they all look at me including AC. "But you have to kill me first. And if you happen to do that then you can have her." I continued.

The jerk he is. I didn't even fuck that girl. She....she pleasured me. I didn't even kissed her. She's hot but not hot enough for me to fuck. Unlike AC, she's doing nothing and I'm here hard for her.