CHAPTER 90

AC's POV

After showering nahiga lang ako sa kama and scroll through my phone. While I was scrolling I saw Ren on my peripheral view na pumasok sa loob ng CR.

I got distracted when someone called.

Matt...

"Hello"

[Thank god Kate you answered.]

"What do you  need?"

[I am very sorry for leaving you last night. I'm a jerk I know. Kaya gusto kong bumawi sayo ngayon. Let's have dinner?]

"I am not at home." I said as I saw Ren come out of the bathroom. He was just staring at me while drying his hair with a towel.

[Where are you? Pwede kitang sunduin ngayon.]

Bago pa man ako makasagot ay tahimik na lumapit si Ren sa akin at naupo sa tabi ko.

"Somewhere." I shortly answered at tinignan si Ren ng masama.

[Where? I'll come pick you up.]

"Hmm" I breathe as Ren started to kiss my neck.

"You can't say my name. He'll know." He whispered.

[Kate? Are you ok?]

"I got to go." I said and ended the call before I push Ren away.

He just smirk.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" inis kong tanong.

"Just jealousy taking over. And you smell so fucking good." he said and continue drying his hair.

"You're irritating." sabi ko at pinagpatuloy na ang pagscroll sa cellphone ko.

The room went silent for couple of minutes hanggang sa lumapit siya at nahiga sa kama.

"AC."

"Hmm?"

"Can I visit you when you migrate to US?"

"Your wife wouldn't be happy about that."

"Can I?"

"Nope."

"Why not."

"Because I don't want to."

"Can I at least cuddle you right now?"

"What the heck?" gulat kong tanong at napatingin sa kanya. He didn't answer instead he hugged me as he rest his head on my chest. I tried pushing him away but he insisted.

"Stop...Just let me lie on you, it's comfortable." gusto ko man siyang itulak pero mahigpit ang yakap niya sa akin.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, just silent.

"Your hair is still wet." I said and played with his hair.

"It'll dry of later." he said with his husky voice.

"You're really comfortable there huh?"

"Very."

This is way more comfortable than I have remembered. We use to cuddle like this everynight when he visits me in London.

"Why do you want me here by the way." I ask in curiosity. Nag angat siya nga tingin at sumagot.

"Do you really wanna know?" he asked me back.

"Yes." I answered and continue playing with his hair.

"There are people on your unit as I am speaking, they are task to kidnapped you. Kaya gusto ko na sumama ka sakin because in that way I can protect you. If you're with someone else now how would they protect you? I will never even in my whole entire life put you in any danger."

"But why are you still doing this?"

"Because I love you and I can't fight the urge to protect you as much as I can even if it cost my life to do so."

"You should be doing this to your fiancée and not me."

"How can I protect the one who's ordering those jerk to kidnap you?"

"She ordered them?" gulat kong tanong.

"Yeah." he shortly answered and went back to his position.

"Should I report it to the police?"

"The police won't do anything about it, you don't have any evidence to support your claims."

"I have you, you can tell them."

"It's not that simple. I'll take care it for you don't worry." he said and kissed the corner of my lips.

"You always gave me the 'trust me' kiss. But to be honest I don't know if I can trust you anymore." I murmured. And continue to play with his hair.

"You just need to believe that whenever I give you that kiss, I will do whatever I say. Ok? So, you rest now because I have to make a call." he said and got up.

"With your fiancée?" I took a deep breath and lied down draping the blanket over me as I turn on my side.

I just hear the door opened and closed. I tried to shut my eyes closed and sleep.

When will he learn that we need to go separate ways? Hanggang kailan siya magiging ganito? Keeping me by his side.

I miss the old us.

I miss him so much.

When will I even move pass this phase?

It's getting uncontrollably painful.

It's the morning, I am alone.

Wala akong katabi, I tried looking for him but he's nowhere to be found.

After much time looking around the yacht, I decided to inform the person from last night and left. Luckily there's a car waiting for me outside.

Blake's Car.

"Did he also do the same thing Rivera did the other night?" He asked as I sat down on the passengers seat.

"I woke up and he's gone." I shortly answered.

"He's also not answering any phone calls." He said and drove away. "He sent me this." He said as he handed a small envelop.

"Wedding invitation?" I asked as my voice cracks.

"The wedding will be in three weeks."

"And this invitation is addressed to me. I can't read him Blake, I couldn't understand him. It's so hard to love him, one second he want me and in just a blink of an eye he disappears like a bubble."

"You'll be ok. And you have no other choice but to be fine on your own." he said and continued to drive.

"Drop me of at my unit." I said and looked on the window.

I feel like I'm going numb everytime he hurts me more. Maybe this needs to end as soon as possible.

Blake dropped me off at my unit without saying a word. Maybe he knows that I wouldn't want to speak to anyone at the moment.

I just need to be busy sa office and kailangan kong kalimutan lahat ng to. Baka nga tama si Daddy na mas mabuting sa U.S na ako mamalagi. Maybe in that way I can move on and get going with my own life without him. Without Ren, without the Clashers being on my way.