CHAPTER 58

AC's POV

It is our second day here on the island, we are just chilling and there's not much stressful things to do. The shoot yesterday went really well, well atleast on my opinion.

I am just here sunbathing peacefully, not until I heard someone.

"How was the search?" I overheard him say. It's Ren, he's always on the phone lately.

"Where?"

"Good."

"Don't try and dare to hurt her or else parepareho kayong malilintikan sakin. Just keep your eyes on her. I know she missed me, so just wait until I come back."

She? Her? Who is it?

Wait why do I even care? But who is she? And she miss him? Baka yung asawa niya. Ughhh nevermind!

Because I'm pissed of I got up at pumunta sa dagat. I just wanna chill and stuff but my mood just changed.

Who is she? And what is her connection with Ren? Ughhhh I'm frustrated dahil sa hindi ko malamang dahilan.

Bakit ba kasi ako nakiki alam sa kanya? Like we don't have anything to do with each other anymore! And I know for a fact that I still love him. I really do. Hindi ko yon itatanggi sa sarili ko na mahal ko parin siya.

I was so lost in my thoughts at hindi ko namamalayan na palalim na ng palalim kung nasaan ako. Gladly someone shouted and I came back to my senses at tinignan kung sino yon.

"Let's eat!" Sigaw ni Mike na nasa kubo malapit sa dagat. Hanggang leeg ko na yung tubig so nandito narin lang naman ako kaya nagswimming na din ako saglit at umahon.

I know this curiosity will hunt me all day. I'm just preparing for it.

Ren's POV

I just got a call from someone and gladly nahanap na nila ang taong pinapahanap ko. I know you miss me, at sisiguraduhin ko na magkikita tayo sa lalong madaling panahon.

I just went inside and took off my shirt because it's hot as hell in here at the beach. Pagkatapos non ay lumabas na ako. Pagkalabas ko ay nakita ko naman ni AC na nasa dagat, and it's deep where she at now.

"Mike, tawagin mo si AC para kumain na." Utos ko kay Mike na naka upo sa kubo.

She look so lost in her thoughts na hindi na niya namamalayan na malulunod na siya. What is she thinking? Before the water even touch her face Mike shouted and gladly she come back to her senses at lumingon kung nasaan si Mike.

She swim a little at pagkatapos non ay umahon na rin siya agad. Her body is still in the water ng magsidatingan sina Blake, Kurt and Matt.

Lumapit lang sila kung nasaan kami ni Mike and stood there as we watch AC na umahon sa tubig.

"Sizzling hot, you know I would definitely date her." I heard Kurt said. "Ikaw Blake would you date her?" He continued.

"Definitely, she's beautiful and gorgeous." Blake answered.

"Me? I would definitely fu-"

"Continue on what you're saying and I'll slit your throat." I warned Mike.

"I don't know how did you manage to cheat on her. Like you lose bigtime!" Blake said.

"Are you just gonna say stupid things to me?" Inis kong tanong sa kanila

"And you? Are you just gonna stand there while Rivera is winning? Minus points for Morris and Plus points for Rivera. God this is gonna be great." Blake answered as they walk towards where Mike is at. And I saw Rivera giving AC a towel and he wrap it around her body.

"Wala akong ganang kumain. I'll take a rest." Napatingin naman sila sakin and I just walk away and headed to my room. Hindi ko masikmura na nakikita silang dalawang magkasama. I just can't. Baka hindi ako makapagpigil ay masaktan ko sa ang sino sa kanilang dalawa.

It's already the afternoon and while I was in my bed the whole day, nakapag isip isip ako at dahil rin tumawag di Daddy kanina. I have a plan.

I hope this will go well. Kinakabahan ako pero bahala na.

I headed to AC's room and I saw her brushing her hair.

"What are you doing here?" Agad naman niyang tanong.

"You really didn't know how to lock doors aren't you?"

"I said what are you doing here?" She asked again.

"Well I would like to have dinner with you." I said and lean on the door.

"We'll have dinner tonight naman. Kasama silang lahat."

"What I mean is you and I only. I have some important things to say."

"You can just say it here. Go on I'm listening." She said while she continues to brush her hair.

"No I need you to have dinner with me. Ipapasundo kita mamaya 7:30 sharp. I'll be waiting. Wear whatever you want." I said and umalis na. She didn't have a choice either way. Makikipagdinner siya sakin? O makikipagdinner siya sakin?

Does she have a good choice? Absolutely. She'll have dinner with her handsome fiancé. What else would she want?

Nothing. That's what I'm talking about.

I hope that this will all go to plan. This is my chance that I've been waiting for. I just need to not fuck it all up and messed it. I'm sorry but I need to tell you this now.

Dahil kung hindi mababaliw na ako sa kakaisip at mas lalong sasabog na din ako sa galit. Hindi ko to ginisto pero wala na akong magagawa nandito na rin naman to kaya wala na akong magagawa akong magagawa kundi ang panindigan lahat ng to and just tell you the truth.

Masakit pero tandaan mo to mahal na mahal kita kahit anong mangyari. You will always have my heart at hindi yon magbabago. Sayo parin ako kahit anong mangyari. And I think this will the the end of my fight kapag nasabi ko na sayo. Siguro eto na ang katapusan ng paglaban ko para sa puso mo na nadurog ko.

Mahal kita, sayo lang ako. At patuloy kitang mamahalin kahit ano pa ang mangyari. Ako parin to si Ren Ethan Morris. Yung best friend mo.

A/N:Pabirthday po ng pinakamamahal natin na gangster!!!!

Happy Birthay Ren Ethan Morris!!!