Chapter 5

Beth's POV:

I still can't believe I told them, but how could I not? They told me everything about them as well.

It was also different in telling them. When I used to tell people I considered 'Friends', I'd continuously have flashbacks but with them it never happened.

After we chose our name we tried singing together. At dinner with Tulisa she kept on kind of telling us that the competition has already begun.

We worked on our harmonies and it definitely was bumpy but after once or twice it sounded pretty good.

I'm not saying it's perfect or enough to win but we are on a good way.

We chose our song and today we had to sing in front of Tulisa and Jessie J. Yup Jessie J. She brought her in to help.

I was sitting nearby currently just enjoying the peace. I still can't comprehend what it is about those 4 girls in particular that makes me feel things I lost after my family's death.

I pushed that out of my head for now. I needed to focus. We will be the first group to ever win the X Factor. I will do everything I can.

It was our turn finally. Before we performed they interviewed us. Jade took it for the most part.

Then we stood in front of them. Jessie J spoke up, "How are ye?" She asked.

Perrie and Leigh-Anne answered, "Excited." With nervous smiles.

Tulisa then asked, "Are you enjoying Greece?"

Everyone of them said things like it's beautiful and so on.

All this small talk bored me. I'm here to sing.

Then finally Tulisa gave us the go and I got ready.

We sang Big girls don't cry and they all got pretty emotional. Over the week the let me know how to show more emotions. That it's fine to show them. Mostly Perrie and Jade helped me out with that.  Jesy and Leigh-Anne did too but they were focused on straightening out some of their stuff and it was fine by me.

As we finished and Jesy sang that loud note so emotionally that I felt a pain in my chest. Damn that's powerful.

Tulisa thanked us and we left.

Again an interview.

Jesy actually was scared that she'd let anyone down and I felt bad. I'm not the only one in this world with issues. I should stop acting like it.

We all reassured her again. It was the first time I talked on camera actually but I couldn't let her think that.

*****

Currently we are awaiting who gets eliminated. I was just waiting. It's no use to get anxious. Our notes were actually almost perfect and our harmonies could have been tighter but they were pretty good.

Finally Tulisa called us up. We all stood there awaiting her speech.

She started, "Girls, you've got something different about you. You've got an urban age. Here's my issue though, you're all so young... are you ready?" She asked.

Jade barely even looked up and I could tell her anxiety was getting to her.

So I put my hand on her back to comfort her. She looked at me in thankfulness and I smiled back.

Tulisa then continued, "I'm just not sure but I've made a decision..." She trailed off.

I almost rolled my eyes. Just fucking tell us. I get that it's a tv show but really?