Chapter 40

A/N: Extra long chapter today!

Beth's POV:

Perrie and I were back at home since two days. Our break from the tour is sinking in and we are resting up.

The girls all went back to their homes.

"Babe?" Perrie said after she sat down on the couch next to me and leaning into me, making me put my arm around her.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You still haven't met my mother properly. Every time she was around you only said hi and that's it. You need to get to know her! It's perfect if we could go tomorrow. Jonnie and Caitlin would be there as well as my dad." She said.

I thought about it. Meeting your girlfriends mother is kind of a big deal isn't It?

"Uh..." I trailed off.

It's true I never properly talked to her mother, but that's because I was always way too caught up in my own worries.

"Please." She gave me puppy dog eyes which she knew exactly would make me cave.

"Fine." I said. She squealed and kissed me.

"I'll call her Now!" She said excitedly.

God I love her.

Wait!

No. No. No.

I can't love her.

That's too soon. She won't love me back.

Alright calm down Beth. She doesn't even need to know.

"Yeah you will finally meet her properly. Make sure Jonnie and Caitlin come as well as dad." She said.

"Oh yeah and Ellie of course!" She said.

I knew that Ellie was her cousin whom she loved dearly.

"See you tomorrow mam." She said and hung up.

"She's over the moon." Perrie said.

"Does she know that we are together?" I asked.

"No, we will announce that tomorrow." She said.

"Sure make it more nerve wracking." I said.

"Oh come on, they are like literally the most harmless people ever. I'm scarier than them." She said.

"I doubt that." I said.

"You'll see." She said confidently.

"We will." I said and then just decided to ask her what's on my mind now.

"Isn't it kind of a big deal if I meet your family as your girlfriend?" I asked.

She smiled and kissed me again as a reassurance, "You don't need to worry at all. They don't even know that you are my girlfriend right now. Just calm your nerves because it will be just normal conversations and lots of laughter."

"If you say so." I shrugged.

"Well come on We need to pack for tomorrow." She said excitedly.

I smiled. I understand her. If my family was still here I'd be just as ecstatic.

God I miss them. But I've gotten used to them not being here.

I just hope I'm making them proud.

***********

It was the next morning and I made food as usual.

"Morning babe." Perrie said entering the kitchen.