Chapter 11

Perrie's POV:

It's our performance today again. Honestly it's becoming repetitive but I guess we'll have to get used to that.

Tonight our performance is gonna be showcasing our vocals and harmonies. Tulisa chose Don't let go by En Vogue as a song and I think it will be great.

We were dressed and Beth looked so hot. I couldn't stop looking at her. She doesn't even try and I don't want to find out what would happen if she tries.

Oh I forgot to mention, we even got to go to the twilight premier! Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner wished us luck and I swear I was starstruck.

A little video played which showed our week and how we practiced. That was our cue to get behind the stage so we could walk there all cool-like.

Finally the guitar hit and the wall opened up letting us walk through.

Our harmonies were as tight as they could be and the vocals were great as well.

I sang, "I often tell myself, we could be more than just friends." And I had a big desire to look to Beth but I kept on looking forward.

Finally we ended our performance and the crowd went wild.

Louie spoke up, "It is great how much you've grown. Tulisa well done. I really think we've got the next big Girl band. I love everything about it! Go all the way girls." Louie said.

I love how he always says something positive.

Kelly spoke up, "Tonight everything that I've been wanting you guys to do, y'all are doing. You all look polished y'all sound better. Oh my god I'm so happy. To me you guys could be the best Girl group to come out of the UK." The crowd applauded, "Keep working hard." She said.

Wow.

Gary said, "Girls that was your best performance tonight. Brilliant." The crowd applauded loudly and he couldn't speak then they finally let him, "But I still have my request, next week we'll have two songs if you're still here. I wanna see something stripped back to show your vocals even more." He said.

Tulisa then spoke up, "Girls can I just first of all take the time to express to you and to the nation how proud I am of you. You look awesome you did great. I love you so much. But I want people to know one thing, they are not safe. If you are a Little Mix fan pick up the phone and vote." She said.

I just love Tulisa.

The guy then asked me, "We have Little Mix, Perrie do you think this was your best performance tonight?"

I spoke, "I sure hope so we try to improve ourselves every week and try to always bring something new so yeah." I said.

Then we were finally let go and I was freaking out.

"Oh my god!" I squealed just like the rest except Beth as usual.

"Come on live a little." I whispered to her. She rolled her eyes but then smiled.

"I'm living aren't I?" She asked. Now I rolled my eyes. But the way she smiled at me made me smile again as well.

We reached our dressing room and Jesy pulled us all into a group hug again.

"You guys are the best thing that could happen to me on this show." She said.

I awed and replied, "Same."

Beth smiled and again went to wipe her make-up away.

I took my place next to her and started as well, "You don't like make-up that much do ya?" I asked.