Chapter 13

Beth's POV:

We've battled our way through the competition and ever since I pretty much flat out told the other three judges that their statement was stupid they never spoke about it again.

Tulisa has grown very close to us as well. We performed with her and she always takes care of us. She even noticed when I was more off than usual. She helped Jesy when she broke down. She always encourages us so yeah I don't think we'd have come this far without her.

I don't know how but when we had dinner there and the other four went to sleep we were still up and she told me about her. She herself has been through losses and I told her about my family. Ever since then she finally understood why I am the way I am. She never pitied me though. So that made me admire her even more.

However my experience with extreme bullying and anorexia are still left out of every conversation and I'm not planning on bringing them in.

Why should I anyways? They don't care probably. I mean they are just too nice to show me their disinterest in me.

However back to the competition. We made it to the finals and right now I was awaiting the results and to be brought out on stage.

But the song we got... Cannonball... let's just say I'm not a big fan of it and it doesn't sit right with me that this would be our debut. But I can't complain.

When we were singing it though Tulisa cried the girls cried and I just stood there awkwardly.

But Tulisa saying things to us is something I'll never forget.

"Jade you're the most adorable person I've ever known. Jesy you're the most inspiring person I've ever met. Leigh-Anne you remind me of myself years ago. Perrie you were just born a star. And Beth you deserve all the love in the world." She said.

I don't know why but the sincerity in her voice made me believe for a really short second that I really did deserve it.

Before the finals we also went to each members hometown. I hated that but I did bring them to Fordwich. I did convince Tulisa when I told her after the fire that I can't really bring any family members. So we just showed a crowd that Sam pulled together with banners. In normal circumstances it would have made me happy. I made it look like it did, but I know the people there only do it for show.

I guess I'm no different from them anymore am I?

Finally I heard the guy and we went on stage with Tulisa while Gary and his contestant Marcus stood on the other side.

"The nation has voted I'm about to reveal the winner of the X Factor 2011. From the thousands that applied it's all come down to this. Good luck to Marcus. Good luck to Little Mix." He then opened the envelop.

"I can now reveal the winner of the X Factor 2011 is..." he made a long pause and then finally said, "Little Mix!"

They all started screaming and I just let myself smile widely. I achieved something with them. I really did.

They all also started crying again. They were all still in shock pretty much and I was myself.

Perrie looked at me and threw her arms around me.

All of them joined in and Tulisa then joined as well.

"We did it!" They yelled while that guy interviewed Marcus. Oh yeah right, poor guy.

Then the interviewer came up with our debut single. Tulisa ripped it out of his hands and held it up.

We really are the first group to ever win the X Factor.