Chapter 59

Beth's POV:

We have already gone through a week of touring. Today we were in Switzerland actually. Tomorrow we'll be in Italy and the day after we'll be in Germany again.

Right now we were in our dressing room messing around in terms of vocal warm ups.

Let's just say we didn't really warm up at all.

Lately my throats been a bit sore making it harder to hit all my high notes. I have a lot of them, it really is stressful.

Nonetheless each night I tried to push it aside and it worked.

I just don't know for how long.

It's not just me though. All of us have days where we just can't handle our vocals. We still do them, it just really hurts.

But that's all a part of the career we chose I guess.

The show started as usual with Power and I really wasn't looking forward to my high note, but mixers love it, and I'll do anything for them.

I did and felt my voice almost crack. I caught it though.

The show went on and luckily I didn't mess any of my verses up. Choreo, yes maybe, but I take pride in not messing up my verses.

Right after the show was done we had to quickly shower and pack up. Afterwards we made it to the airport.

Italy, here we go.

*************

I woke up with water spilling down my face.

Then when I was conscious water was thrown all over my body.

I gasped at the coldness and my eyes shot open and landed on all four girls standing there laughing their asses off.

"You guys are so dead." I said calmly standing up while they ran for life.

I ran after them not caring that I'm dripping wet.

They ran to Jade's room and I didn't have a key.

"You'll have to come out eventually!" I said from the hallway.

"Nah! We are fine here." Jesy said chuckling.

"All of you are gonna get that back. You should know better than to mess with me." I said.

"Even me?" Perrie said with a sweet voice.

"Especially you! How could you?" I said betrayed.

"Aw." The girls mocked me while I heard Perrie chuckle.

"You guys are idiots you know, they staff now has to clean everything up." I said.

"No... you'll do that." Leigh said.

"Ha! Like hell. You four can have them pleasure of doing that while I go shower so come out now." I said.

"Don't try to lure us out, we are smarter than you." Jade said.

"Bitch please." I scoffed.

"If you are so smart then you'd know I'm not gonna do anything now, that's no fun." I said.

"Now move your asses. I'm gonna have a cold and you need to clean up the mess you made." I said.

The door unlocked and they all smiled innocently at me.

Oh they just have to wait.

"Go shower." Leigh said pushing me towards my room while they all followed to clean up.