Chapter 50

Perrie's POV:

Beth and I were alone as the girls left an hour ago.

All day all of us clung to Beth and were pretty much up her ass. She didn't say anything but I could tell she understood us.

I have been trying not to think about everything that could happen and be positive. I hate negativity, but it's really hard not to let it be there in a case like that.

Beth and I were seated in the living room and we thought about who we have to tell.

Obviously Sam. My family would want to know that as well and I also told her to tell Tulisa.

Although it was hard keeping contact with her due to her and our busy schedule the girls and I tried to. She was the one that lead us to victory oh so many years ago.

So we were in the living room and I could tell she didn't want to tell them. It's probably because of their reactions. Beth hates anyone worrying about her purely because she hates how stressful it is for people to worry.

"Baba, I know it's hard to deliver such a message, but they all deserve to know." I said letting my hand move up and down her back.

Although this entire situation is fucking hard to me, I have to concentrate on Beth more. She is the one with the illness. It's not about me it's about her.

"I know. But they will all worry so much." She sighed.

"Of course they will. But you can't avoid that. It's natural. And it's all because we love you." I said and pecked her lips afterwards.

It rang and on the third ring Sam picked up.

"Hey little shit." Answered Sam. I heard her because Beth put her on speaker.

"Hey moron." Beth answered back smiling a little.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" Asked Sam.

"What? I can't call my best friend without a reason?" Beth asked.

"Sure you can, but you already did two days ago. So there has to be some sort of news." Sam stated.

Beth sighed and spoke, "Sadly there are news." She muttered.

"Well that doesn't sound good." Sam said and I could imagine that she's frowning right now.

"It isn't." Beth said.

"Well then tell me. I'm all ears." Sam said.

"Well... yesterday the girls demanded for me to go to the hospital. As of recently I started getting loads of headaches that hurt more than usual. But that wasn't the problem. Mainly because I just didn't say anything, but then my nose started bleeding as well. That's whe-" Sam cut her off.

"Are you serious?! Why didn't you tell me you idiot?" There came a lot of cramping noises from Sam's side of the call.

"What are you doing?" Asked Beth.

"Packing obviously. You wouldn't tell me this if the doctors didn't find anything. Now what did they find?" Sam asked.

"A brain tumour. But a rare one. It lies exactly on the space of my brain where my memories are stored. It's been there since I was born. It could be that I forget people after the surgery. No, the Doctor almost assured me I would forget something. That's unavoidable, the question is what exactly will I forget." Beth explained.